1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FS Character Storyline: Goh

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    This translation contains all of the details from the official Japanese version (http://www.virtuafighter.jp/characters.shtml)

Goh stepped into an abandoned, run-down dojo. The dojo used to be an unarmed combat training facility run by J6, and memories of intense training there as a youth came flooding back to him. Walking to the center of the room, he lay spread-eagled on the tattered tatami mats and closed his eyes. Sunlight shone through holes in the roof to light up his scarred face.

Goh had orders to assassinate several fighters at the 4th World Fighting Tournament but had failed his mission completely. He tried to explain to his superiors that Dural’s sudden intrusion in the final match, which threw the tournament into utter chaos, had ruined his plans. Even as Goh swore to his superiors that he would make amends, he knew that his value to them as an asset had plummeted. He knew further failures would not be tolerated. He was acutely aware just how precarious his situation was.

Goh’s eyes suddenly flew open. He rose to his feet and assumed his fighting stance. Controlling his breathing, He fiercely drove his palm through a pillar. With a loud cracking sound, part of the building collapsed. “I’ll show them all how strong I’ve become,” he muttered before striding out of the dojo, clutching his invitation to the 5th World Fighting Tournament.

Goh knew the tournament would be his final chance to restore his honor.

Unicorn and BLACKSTAR like this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Good job.

3. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Is Goh responsible for setting fire to the Dojo? Or is that just rule of cool to differentiate it in Final Showdown?

4. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    u cant tell me u think am2 put story in the stages

5. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Haha, I just remember someone at a tournament telling me that the Dojo was J6's secret dojo that was burnt down. I figured if the dojo really was J6's maybe there was some reasoning for the fire too. :p