1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT at Planet Zero Houston!

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Emotiongear, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Emotiongear

Emotiongear New Member

Hi Guys, I just registered on here.
    I own a Japanese arcade in Houston called Planet Zero Anime Center. All the machines, hardware and equipment here is from Japan. We also have the latest games etc
    I just came accross this forum, and as a VF fan that I am, just wanted to say hello and that I have FT here! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Here is the thread on the Planet Zero Forums
    http://www.mashharder.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3108#post3108

Also the offical arcade website is www.planet-zero.com

Thanx!

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Nice. Nice. Nice.

Good to read that there's another FT machine in the US. Thanks for all you're doing with your arcade. We have FT at Arcade Infinty here in SoCal.

Your place looks awesome. I hope it does well for you. Next time I go to Houston I hope to check it out.

3. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Fuuuck yeah! That's one of the few things that'd make me willing to drive to houston, awesome news. Any houstonians here on vfdc?

Gah, I just looked at the cab tho - its set up for index. middle finger, ring finger /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Should be easy fix to move the buttons.

I hope they do it.

5. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

HOT! Houston is only 4 hours away from us. KoD...I usually have mondays & tuesdays off, as does Richard...William can get out of work whenever. We should coordinate a trip over since Houston is probably about the same 4 hours away for you. HOT!

6. Emotiongear

Emotiongear New Member

The first pic was before i configured the buttons. Check the link again and see what it looks like now :)
    here...
    [​IMG]

Not that it matters a lot, but I'll move the green colored button to be guard as soon as people get off the machine...

7. Emotiongear

Emotiongear New Member

Oh yeah...I got these also /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[​IMG]

8. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I see you take good care of your customers. Right on.

Welcome to the boards, sir. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    Emotiongear: TIght! Well done on the buttons - save me some of those cards /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

s_aki : i'm totally down for that. I've got a normal M-F schedule, but could can always make an exception . . . plus Houston's well less than 4 hours away for me.

I can probably convince a coworker to come along too - I just lost a bid today on a FT setup that we were planning to put in at work. Funny how things work out . . .

10. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

;_;

Oh my god, look at the sheer number of amenities this place offers! The dessert station + lounge is enough to attract people let alone all the tight gaming goodness. What a nice establishment catering to a huge diverse crowd.

11. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Is Planet Zero Houston hiring!? I'm VF Certified among other things. Plz send a pm since this is a serious a inquiry.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  12. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Besides Final Tuned what other games are offered at Planet Houston. Are there any plans on getting Virtua Fighter 5. I like the sense of communtiy that you have just by looking at the pictures, and how smart you are with advertising. If it's possible you should try and get some tournaments with the local High Schools.

13. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

How's the scene turning out for ft down there? Are you guys planning on any tournies or have some already happened? Possible tourney media? Give us the skinny on what's up, thanks.

Peace