1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT Challenge Mode Thread

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by supergolden, Nov 24, 2004.

1. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Re: Translation

Hey Myke, in challenge mode 6-6 where you have to KO your opponent with a set move, what do you have to do? For Akira they indicated body check but I've KO my opponent with body check so many times but still failed that mission.

Thanks in advance.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623

danny, not sure what's going on there. Are you doing it at the end of the first, second or both rounds?

3. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Another thing to watch out for is that you can not use that move at any time except with the last hit. This means that if you do the move multiple times, you lose the challenge. The only time you can do it is to finish off the opponent as the last hit only. So if you do the move and the opponent doesn't die, you will fail the mission.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

AAAHHHHH so that's why. Thanks Srider.

5. danny13

ARIGATO!

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

The ice-9 Kage card curse continues...I lost my Tsuwamono card. /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

7. hananokeiji

hananokeiji Well-Known Member

oh no.... sorry to hear that ice!

by the way danny, dont use DLC at all when doing that mission, the final iron mountain counts.... /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. danny13

CCB!