1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT Dress-up funtime! Items, items, items!

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by Zero-chan, Jul 19, 2004.

1. Nolte

Nolte Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kanna_Nobutoshi said:

and the clouds that float above the head of Shun?? /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's a sobering effect.

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

The clouds is supposed to make shun like the old man from dragon ball Z. Goku's master when he was young... hence the turtle shell item. ( I think there is one...)

3. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

If there's those flying stuff on each character, is there like a section for that item (like "Flying Item" or something) or does it go to the head?

4. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

I think some items will have to stay stuck to their body (the jumbo jet, for one).
    it would be nice to have that chopper following a char around though (if it could do extra damage it would be nice /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif ), ah la darkstalker's Morrigan /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

What I was saying was if you go to the Items, where do you put the "Flying Item" (like somebody said, for Shun,the clouds)? Does it go to the head or is there another section?

6. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

I think the flying items (clouds, birds, etc..) are head items. They were in EVO, I can't see why they'd be changed now.

7. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

if someone noticed they have the winning quotes of the characters (Japanese & English)

8. GY_Beta

GY_Beta Member

Those items are so~~~~cool !!!!!

/versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

The Kage ones look pretty badass.

10. soygirl

soygirl New Member

I'm unfamiliar with how the items system works. You collect gold or something? Is that different? I'm new to VF and currently in Tokyo and see everyone with these awesome items... I'd love to know what I'm shooting for in order to get them, and how to select the items once I've completed the requirements - I want a bandana for my Jacky ;P

11. Tsobanian

12. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

Zero, the page now seems to be 404'd. are there any mirror sites or alternative ones which brings updates about the items?

13. Tsobanian

14. Tsobanian

[ QUOTE ]
    LyTeFei said:

Zero, the page now seems to be 404'd. are there any mirror sites or alternative ones which brings updates about the items?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~vf4f_ai/

15. LyTeFei

LyTeFei Member

thank you Nobutoshi-san /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

hehe cool new items. Looks like Jackie and Kage both have super hero outfits now. I might have a super hero team then, lol.

17. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Oh dear.....

[​IMG]

18. IamthePope

IamthePope Well-Known Member

Hilarious Maximum. where do you get these pics?

19. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

maybe if you actually read the thread, you would know

hint* look at the top

20. Nekomarky

Nekomarky New Member

Lion looks cute with that electric keyboard heehee