1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Giantbomb talks Virtua Fighter

Discussion in 'General' started by cobratron, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    I liked Sarah's flamingo more in vanilla. Where is R being held??

(just to stay on topic)

That guy is terrible and I hated watching that.

2. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    I didn't even watch it, but the comments more than summarized enough. I loved VF3. People say it sucks because they probably started with 4 or 5 and went backwards, but if you grew with the series, 3 was a good and fun entry. 4 obviously fixed what was wrong with 3, so we actually have to thank 3's "broken" for the Godsend of VF4.

Ellis, oneida, nou and 2 others like this.
  3. nou

nou Well-Known Member

So much this. I didn't even know VF3 had Double TE and ETE, until about a year or two ago looking through old GameFAQs guides.

As I understand they were glitches in the game, that were incorporated in 4-present, and fleshed out. Funny about this since people here, in the past, have talked about one of VF's "virtues" is not having glitches ,(or at least very little).

4. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter