1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh VS WORLD...

Discussion in 'Goh' started by JT6, Jun 7, 2004.

1. JT6

JT6 New Member

My first question to advanced players will be the following:
    IS there any perfect match-up for Goh ?

(i meand, i'm playing in VF4E about half a year, usually quest mode, but sometimes with my friends, i began to play for Goh from the very begining, and always have problems with fast players such as Lion, Pai etc. and always never with slow players such as Jef, Wolf. Of course i'm not advanced player and can be wrong)

And the second stupid question:
    ARE there any combos (or series) for Goh that not displayed in training?

P.S. Sorry for the stupid questions and for my bad english.

2. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Goh

Don't worry too much about your english nor asking stupid questions. However if you do have something you want to find out, you'd be advised to use the serach function to see all the stuff already spoken about at this site. Heres a link to all the Goh info you can get here:

http://virtuafighter.com/vf4/goh

If you have the time I'd highly reccomend Creeds Goh guide as it contains a huge amount of good ideas and stategies. Hope you find something of use to you.

As for perfect match ups...well I'm not really too sure what exactly you mean but bear in mind all chars in VF have the ability of beating all chars in an even level fight. If you are having problems with things, check out the frame data on this site.

3. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Download every clip towards the end of this page and just learn - best Goh play I've ever seen and lots of new stuff (to me anyways).

Here.

There should be more then alot of series there that's not displayed in training I reckon.

/KiwE

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yeah, that media is incredably old atleast a year or so (i missed loads from around that time), it's all the links scattered around the thread but i asked in junky's jungle to get some goh media and ghostdog kindly got together everything he had. so thank him mostly, and thank myke for uploading. (and thank me for requesting, j/k ^^).

the goh player is Arashi, and he's used goh ever since Evo - his old jacky was just as good too, check out the incredably old green book DVD for more of him in ver.A comming second place in that beat-tribe event against yoro.. (and an awsome mukky vs arashi match too /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). i have to say he's like chibita with goh, throw escapes are alien skills. and yomi is impeckable!.