1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh's dunce item (Patches)

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by LemmyIsTheGame, Mar 28, 2006.

1. LemmyIsTheGame

LemmyIsTheGame Well-Known Member

Hi this is my first post.

I want to know how to remove Goh's patches (dunce item) in VF4 Evolution. I looked on the Items FAQ and tried what it says there but I don't really understand it. It says "throw opponent more than (match rounds) times and win the match". For example - throw the enemy 3 times in a 3 round fight (I understood it to mean this anyway). I did this against opponents of the same rank, lower rank and higher rank and nothing happened. I also won by using lots of throws (about 6) and it still did nothing.

So how do I remove this dunce item?

Thanks

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    To remove the patches you need to win the match and get as many throws as rounds to win and at least 1 more.

If you need 2 rounds to win a match, you need to land at least 3 throws and win the match. 3 rounds, at least 4 and win. Your next game the patches will be gone but the game won't equip your previous item for you.

I can speak from experience because it happened to me 2 days ago. (Thanks a lot ass-9) heh heh /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. LemmyIsTheGame

LemmyIsTheGame Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot.

4. Nightingale

Nightingale New Member

Kage's Mr. Rabbit

Hi, I'm new here and I can see there are mostly VF4Evo topics. But I ask anyway: In VF4, how do you remove the bunny from Kage? Do I have to do this in Kumite? If so then is it is awfully difficult. Any help would be welcome!

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Re: Kage's Mr. Rabbit

[ QUOTE ]
    Nightingale said:

Hi, I'm new here and I can see there are mostly VF4Evo topics. But I ask anyway: In VF4, how do you remove the bunny from Kage? Do I have to do this in Kumite? If so then is it is awfully difficult. Any help would be welcome!

[/ QUOTE ]

From home > VF4 System > VF4 Items FAQ:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>#24 MR. BUNNY
    --------------
    Equipped to: Head
    Equipped by: Both outfits
    Lose?:

VS Method: To GET: Do NOT perform any Safe Falls from Float or
    Knockdown attacks.
    To REMOVE: Perform Safe Falls frequently.
    To KEEP: Do all this at 2nd Dan. Safe Falls must be
    performed for ALL Float/Knockdown Attacks.

Kumite Method: _opponent unknown_
    Costume:
    Tested?: </pre><hr />

Hope that helps.

p.s. Safe falls are also known as tech rolls or quick rising
    p.p.s. Buy and play Evo instead!