1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh's Lines?

Discussion in 'Goh' started by IronFists, Oct 19, 2006.

1. IronFists

IronFists Member

Does anybody have translations as to what goh is saying for his openings? My bro really wants to know what he's saying. (preferably keep the japanese in there and translate)

2. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

I would be nice if there was a thread that translated all of the phrases for all of the characters (since Sega doesn't want to get with the times and put subtitles) /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif /versus/images/graemlins/deadpan.gif /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Use the search function guys. Seriously.

4. IronFists

IronFists Member

for what? I looked and couldn't find anything.

5. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Fine. Look here. /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

6. IronFists

IronFists Member

thanks.