1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good games 2015/2016

Discussion in 'Console' started by Jaytecx, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jaytecx

Jaytecx Member

PSN:
    Jaytecx
    VF5FS Is clearly dying. I thought to buy a cheap PS3 just to keep playing because it's good to see people are still playing this. It's almost like booting up my old Dreamcast's dial-up connection and seeing people still lurking in the lobbies for games like Phantasy Star Online or something.
    Just wanted to say "good games" to all. Let's hope AM2 put VF6 on PC so the game doesn't die with the console it's been released on!

Jaytecx (a.k.a HoboHeartBreak)

"Your broken bones belong to me now"

2. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    hey fight more. for example versus me

Jaytecx and oneida like this.
  3. Jaytecx

Jaytecx Member

PSN:
    Jaytecx
    Your tricky Lion makes me nervous :)

Tricky likes this.
  4. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    :ROTFL:Sorry i cant resist to write THANKS

Tricky likes this.
  5. pointers

pointers Member

this shit sucks. i recently got back to it, playing on my ps3, log in tonight nobody else was playing. i wish they port vf5fs to the pc also.

6. Jaytecx

Jaytecx Member

PSN:
    Jaytecx
    I'm playing it again in 2017, and you would be surprised how many people still play. I joined a room match the other day, and it got full pretty quick. (I'm talking about 8 or 9 people). On ranked match, in a flash of the refresh button I see many players appear and disappear VERY quickly. It varies depending on the day and time you play I think.