1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by westtrade, Oct 31, 2007.

1. westtrade

westtrade Well-Known Member

If you have a good game with someone, post it here.

I fought White Worm earlier today. He beat my butt, but it was a good game.

2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Good games to everyone ive played today! Add me for games! Gamertag is ChibiAya

Just a side note. I am not the only person who plays on my xbox live account.

If you see an akira its me
    If you see a aoi Its my roomate
    The other person will prolly be on at random

3. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Met a lot of nice people on there tonight, it was weird. Didn't feel a thing like XBL lol.

Anyway, only member I can really think of from VFDC that I knew of was Jerky[/size]. Enjoyed losing to his Jacky in a ranked match. He plays with a really good intensity, a constant pressure even without being near you, if that makes sense.

4. Ratgoat

Ratgoat Member

I think i got owned by both Krisjin and Jerky tonight.
    Fun times...

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I remember playing you too. Shun right? Glad you found the sight homie.

6. Ratgoat

Ratgoat Member

Ya I'm a shun. Not very good yet.

People who can play Akira well incite my envy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

7. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Great games to krsjin. Lots of fun and thanks for hanging around my scrubby ass akira haha. Nice talkin gto you too

8. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Played some really great games against Jerky, Konjou Akira, and El_Brisal. Definitely the most fun I've had so far online.

9. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Yeah man, that was real fun. You're Akira isn't nearly as bad as you may feel lol. I even think you improved during the time we were playing. Was real pleased with our connection too.

10. Dessico

Dessico Active Member

I'm not sure if these people frequent the boards or not, but GG's to DaBadSeed and Sgt Ramrod 187.

I'm finally getting a chance to learn this game. Love it.

GamerTag: JimBobLol

11. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    haha krsjin

Anyways good games to everyone ive played today. This game is crack!

12. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

What is Jerky's tag? Is it Ronen8?

13. Dewmraw

Dewmraw Member

No, that's mine. I'm actually playing under a friends account, but he doesn't play VF5 so its only ever me.

14. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

DissMaster: my tag is JerkyVFDC. See you online!

15. skeletorxxxxx

skeletorxxxxx New Member

good games to everyone ive played so far.

Ill be posting regular on here, so add me up and we can get some games in its skeletor xxxxx im from the uk btw.

16. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

Cool. I have always meant to try to come up to Boston to meet you and that obnoxious Shlong dude at some point, but was too lazy.

I have a slow connection, but it's free. It works a lot of the time. I may upgrade, but most matches are ok and free shit is sweet.

I thought that the other guy was you because he played Jacky and he cancelled a failed evade with a crouch dash and then killed me. I laughed and thought "Fucking Nerd! Only I should know that ancient technique. Me Smash!" It's like night and day playing against scrubs and then running into good players.

I keep getting killed by scrubby Brad players. Between his getting frame advantage on so many moves (which is a bullshit design choice imo) and my lag, I get my shit stuffed a lot.

17. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Great games to Cheif flash. Thanks for all your help man. It will go to good usage

18. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
    Played Jerky VFDC once, gg dude.

Although afterwards I didn't feel up to fighting anymore.
    God I keep running into experienced players. No chance in hell to beat them.

19. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Real good games in ranked mode with ETPharaoh[/size] and TsenzeN[/size].

Oh, also played an Aoi, and I'm guessing from his name and connection that he's from the UK. MrExpert optiUK[/size]. It was of the laggier matches I've had but that didn't hide that he knew how to play, and knew how to play Aoi. Good match homie.

20. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Good games to Kaminari Oyaji, Junosynth, and the many others I played tonight (11/02/07) as Versis Online 4 and Versis Live.

I'll eventually use my own account (Saint Chanchai), but for now I'm using those sometimes. Though it won't always be me using those accounts.

Also, I look forward to getting a fighting stick for 360. Playing with the 360 gamepad is... interesting...

But many fun matches tonight ^_^

-Chanchai