1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Games Thread

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by westtrade, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    GG'S

Chief Flash thnks for the long matches lets do it again soon, Mufatha (best Sarah in jp, almost had u, until late stages where u figured me out ) : , Hibihihi ( we both came a long way, I love your style DEF first just like me), Dennis ( my VF brother; im coming back soon to play more, just gotta figure some things out first),Blaclac for the great games,X Tank girl,nazz6678, gunsniper last 2 months and anyone else i forgot. I needed some time away from VF to figure some things out in life... I also needed balance in my life. I went crazy the last 2 yrs, but im feeling real good lately. So hard to quit VF altogether... shumai/rocket for always being there to vent. AssasinCP/TIM my bad for the way i was last yr. theres a goh in jp that took my spot, we're 1-1 lets finish this and see who comes out on top
    ( : crackfactor out mackfactor in

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I really hope that life allows me to attend EVO this year so that I can meet the expanded community. I have a few people in mind that have developed their mental game during vanilla and expect to see a changing of the guard when FS drops.

Buckle up.

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

GG's nice close out session of VF5 with Plague and Jhow. in 2 weeks this game will be retired so im giving it a proper send off.. its been good to me.

4. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    GGs SDS. That's the first I've played you in over half a year I think. I would also call my recent playing a send off. I don't have much interest in vanilla anymore but am possessed to play it still because of anticipation for FS.

This wait is getting old! =)

5. SDS_Overfiend1

Its been a minute but its about to start up all over again... Good times are to be had again. My system is going to get a work out.

6. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Just want to take a minute to say GGs to all of the guys I have played since I first got my hands on a copy of VF5. I won't be putting Vanilla back in the disc tray for some time.

See you all on FS. Hopefully there's just as many good games to be had!

GGs to the GGs thread in general [​IMG]

7. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    It was been a great ride when I began playing VF5 the best 3D fighter ever against you guys and I was a beginner compared the rest of you guys. Now with FS coming out I learn a ton and have a long hard road ahead when I train in FS. GGs to all the guy that forced me to get better and gave me vital advice to improve my game as much as it was and there is still alot of work left to be done. I was getting bored lately and didn't play much but I will have to if I want to continue the progress I made so far an become more consistent and the evolution is still happening.

Great guys like Blossy that went from a scrub to a great player in a blink of an eye serves to motivate me even more showing me that anything is possible when you put your mind to it. Seeing all the new guys I met recently make it even more rewarding too. I can only imagine what it will be like to see alot of good players everyday online like I do in the other games I play. I can't wait come on June hurry up already I want FS so I can begin practicing already.

8. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GGs LA,
    Congrats our first 1st dan player in the US!

Also GGs to 001 and haunts!

9. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    GGs to Wall, gave me my first 40 win streak but at the cost of my well-being because I'm dripping sweat from my fever. [​IMG] (Damn you Gasti for sending that message [​IMG]) Like I said in the pm work on guaranteed damage, and also dmpk is gone in FS so try and get used to it before FS comes out and you will rock wolf in FS! I look forward to playing you when it comes out! [​IMG]

Also, absolutely fed up with Godokudan's trolling BS on vfdc people uploading silly videos so I taught him a lesson he will never forget. Let's just say he may think twice about uploading garbage now.... [​IMG]

10. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    QUIT CHEATING LA!! =)

11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    GGs to everyone i've played in the last couple days with my fixed internet.

I play much, much better without lag [​IMG]

12. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Can't remember everybody on the top of my head. But recent GGs to doctor cube, Tricky, Blossy, Manji Jubei, AngHell, kakamoto and THRfin!

13. Shinobix23

Shinobix23 Member

ggs to my compatriot DrFamilia, very nice Brad [​IMG]

14. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    gg's to tony, kingo and gastinell.

Tony, it's a pleasure as usual. [​IMG]

Kingo, first time playing in forever lol. It wasn't super laggy but a lot of combo's were dropping, for me atleast anyways. Hope you don't mind a bit of trolling. [​IMG] You're very powerful but I already knew that, can't wait to see what you have to offer in FS. [​IMG]

Gastinell, you're one of the few people who can keep up with me in trolling lol, we produce a lot of fun games and your lau isn't half bad either! I'm always up for more games with you, although I'll be playing more seriously as I don't have fever anymore. [​IMG]

15. BRUCE_BANNER

BRUCE_BANNER Member

WELL LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE. THE GLORY HOLE THREAD IS STILL GOING STRONG. GOTTA APOLOGIZE TO ALL MY FANS THE WORLD OVER. NO COMPUTER FOR A WHILE. ALRIGHT DID I MISS ANYTHING. WHOS PISSED AT DARTHMNION THIS WEEK. IS OVERFIEND HUMPING RODNUTZ LEG AGAIN. STUPID QUESTION. COURSE HE IS. HAHAHA. ANYWAYS IVE COME BACK TO OFFICIALLY GIVE ALL OF YOU PERMISSION TO CELEBRATE AND PREPARE FOR THE NEW ONE. LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING ALL U MINUS 10 NANCYBOYS AGAIN. IM CALLING OUT OF WORK THAT DAY.BUYING SOME FANCY BEER. SHINY ASSASSIN KOBI U BASTARDS ARE CALLING OUT THAT DAY. JOIN THE PARTY. WILL BE A GOODDAY. ITS NOT VF IF THE WEIANDS NOT THERE. ALL U NEW GUYS LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM THE WEIAND. ALSO KNOWN AS THE KING OF HIGH RISK. IM ONLINE NOW.COME SEE WHY. JOIN THE PARTY. DONT BE INTIMIDATED BY MY WORDS.JUST SOMETHING FOR ME AND SHINY TO LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF ABOUT LATER. WERE ALL JOKERS. GOOD LUCK SALLY. AND YES IM RIGHTING A FUCKING BOOK.

16. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    GGs weiand, I must've been hit with a million hit throws by your wolf. including clothesline, suplex, giant swing, reject wall, shoulder ram lol [​IMG]
    GGs to Dr Familia. 1 word springs into mind "Sudden Death" That match got me laughing. I have it saved on my HDD [​IMG]
    GG to GentlemanThief. No leifei gimmick of mines can fool your solid defense and sharp execution.
    GGs to Vfdc Hayato thanks again for helping with the PC troubleshooting and also for those back and forth games vs your goh.
    GGs to shinjukuatm. Mirror matches with your leifei were entertaining and challenging.
    GGs to tiripsem's aoi Very strong mixups of throws, string cancels, and good placement of 43p to neutralize leifei doku stance
    GGs to Darthminion, XsminceX, infamous geezer, gametrix, animal staccato, and several others i'm forgeting.

17. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

GGs to...

Ultra Lewis (InfamousGeezer?), we didn't play much but that overseas conn can be a chore. Hopefully FS has an even better netcode.

ShinobiX23, good to see you on VFDC pana! It's about to go down!

Kamais, your style is always fun and aggressive, you keep getting better too. You're lucky to have a player like AyuFanboy to play offline.

VFnumbers, let's keep the party going until it's time to put VF5 away for good.

Rodney, VF sensei, this guy has my number so bad it ain't even funny but I love the challenge that you present. Like a Rubik's cube with tiles that keep changing colors, you're my toughest challenge.
    P.S. Rodney, please don't give away the secret of how to beat me so easily, please. Let others figure it out the same way that you did.

18. SDS_Overfiend1

Damn you just come back and riding my Meat lmao!!! Only if you use Jeff as agressive as you type i might get a challenge.

19. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    He uses wolf now, truth shitty? [​IMG]

20. BRUCE_BANNER

BRUCE_BANNER Member

HEY OVERFIEND. REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD KILL YOU LAST...............I LIED.