1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Guilty Gear Xrd

Discussion in 'General' started by Vick Vega, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    Is anyone else going to be on this in December? I'm glad PS4 is finally getting some fighting game action. I haven't played GG since XX though. A lot of ring rust but I can't wait.

Valakrie likes this.
  2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    • Inappropriate Behavior
    Forget that, lets play some vf5r. How did you get your copy? I'm interested in playing that iteration.

3. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Quit being so elitist Kamais. He just wants to play any game that isn't VF in a VF website. Leave him alone LOL

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  4. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Don't be selfish on me now, keeping vf5r all for yourself and abandoning the VF6 thread before I could reply to you. Please live up to the signature that you seem to be fond of, your role model snake boss - I am challenging you to show me where it is.

5. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Umm....Once GG is released, that's it! I don't know whether to use Elphelt, the boss girl, or stay with Sol at this point. Even Ky is looking like a complete bamf this time around.

Also, I am really looking forward to the new soundtrack, as I haven't really had a chance to listen to it without background noise . I'm not even worried, since sir ishiwatari always delivers. :)

6. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

Baiken and ABA aren't in, so I'm going to be maining Bedman and subbing Ramlethal. Judging from the match vids, Ramlethal is looking pretty beast, but Bedman looks like he requires a lot of work, but that isn't going to sway me on maining him. Outside of VF, GGXrd is probably going to be the only other fighter I plan to sink a lot of hours into.

Valakrie likes this.
  7. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Same :)! I don't think that Johnny is in this one either, which is sad. I'm not sure if A.B.A was that much of a popular character (at all) but,maybe she will come back after they release an updated version of the game...a couple of times lol.

GrizzlyTrollton likes this.
  8. Vick Vega

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    As long as Slayer is on there, it's fine because he's the only character I was even decent with. Sol being a close second.

Valakrie likes this.
  9. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I might try it.

Valakrie likes this.
  10. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    You should! It is a very fun and fast-paced game. All of the characters have original system mechanics as well. I think that you will like it. :)

I just hope that you are able to use PS3 arcade sticks for this game. I would hate to spend another $100+ on one at the moment, I may even just stay on pad for GG if it is not an option.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  11. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

As long as you're playing it on PS3 you should be able to. If you're getting it on PS4 then you're going to need a PS4 stick, unless they have already made converters.

12. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Real-Arcade-Hayabusa-PlayStation-4/dp/B00L6AVN5E if you change your mind, this is a really good stick. Also can be used for PS3 and PS4.

GrizzlyTrollton and Valakrie like this.
  13. Vick Vega

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
  14. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Jacko likes this.
  15. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Yea I have played the first one and I liked it also I watched some japan tournaments and I also liked what I seen. Roster number is a good and its a nice looking game.

Valakrie likes this.
  16. Valakrie

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    So apparently, Elphelt will be available as a free DLC character from the release date of Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2015.

17. def

def Well-Known Member

18. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Who cares about this kiddy cartoon Game play a real game like vf were u need skill not button mash this game is for ages 10-15 so no one cares about this carton guilty

Valakrie likes this.
  19. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    :eek:

Even in jest...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Valakrie likes this.
  20. BLACKSTAR