1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help - Combo ender 2_36P → 66 → 66K+G

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by ultralewis, Jan 16, 2014.

1. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    I have trouble doing 2_36P fast. I`m not sure of the timing. I also do the command as 33 half circle P on a stick. The last part is also difficult. I often miss with 66K+G since I have the training dummy tech recover to his back as fast as possible.

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    in case you missed me on the shoutbox...

just do just 336P

OR

u can do 236236P like ryu's super fireball

IcKY99 likes this.
  3. Kanoppio

Kanoppio Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Kanoppio
    XBL:
    Kanoppio
    For moves like these I usually do 63236 (2_6) as a unique moviment or 6323 (2_3) depending of the character's moves.
    Easy to buff, if you do it smooth and fast the char didn't even crouch

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    As those above me stated. Usual "shortcuts" are

5. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    [2_] can almost always be replaced with [3][3] or [1][1] if you're buffering.

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I see that everybody already answered the part about [2_][3][6][P]

Now let's move on the [6][6][K][+][G] part.

It really depends also from the character so i suggest you to practice with one specific character before moving to the next one. Also taking notes on how the timing works may help.

Usually to get 66K+G I input 666K+G. However there are some smaller combos that requires only 66. [6][6][K][+][G] alone usually won't get you far enoght to hit your opponent and that's the reason you should input a dash before. However if you don't buffer perfectly the move, you'll always get 1 frame delay due to the 66 input. Doing 666 take more than one frame and this helps with the timing. Also inputing the move slower than usual helps. There was also a period when i just tried to look for a visual clue to input the move, but that was too hard (altought i had some success sometimes), which is the reason behind a timing trick.