1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with Jacky's hidden combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Jacky_storm, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Jacky_storm

Jacky_storm New Member

Hi guys at VFDC forum, I am new here.
    I got a question for you.

I still play Virtua Fighter 4 and the oldest chapters of the series, but I can't remember a combo for Jacky in VF3 and VF4.

It's the combo that appear in VF3tb intro, that beging with side hook turn /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif then, somersault kick /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif to go behind the enemy and ends with the lightning storm kick /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

The problem is when backturned, I don't know how to do the somersault, but I can do only a simple turn kick /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

What should I do?

2. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    Maybe just /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif?