1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Here Comes New Challenger!!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by ZELKIN, Sep 9, 2014.

1. ZELKIN

ZELKIN New Member

Hello everyone I'm Korean Jean player
    I glad to see here and i playing VF in XBOX360 (KUUGA ARAK)
    I'm a Newbie...but i love VF so much!!!!
    Thanks for watching this Thread

.ZELKIN

oneida, Strider786 and MakiLeSushi like this.
  2. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    well welcome to vfdc zelkin. U got all informations u need in jean section and if u don t find answers to ur questions about the game feel free to ask in the shoutbox (chat). Btw u have a special thread to introduce urself. C u :)

3. ZELKIN

ZELKIN New Member

Good to see you and Thank's!! I'll go to jean section now

4. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

@ZELKIN Welcome, hope you enjoy it here and to see you online sometime :)

It will be helpful to others, if you'd like to play with us, if you put what country and state/area/providence you live in, plus your XBL or PSN ID (or both!) so people can see if A) they can play you with a good connection and B) they know if you are on xbox or psn.

it might also be worth checking out the wiki, and sticking around here on the new starter forum for learning more about the actual game first before rushing to learn all about your character. You can only get so far with just knowing your combos :)

Here's some useful links for you (this is just as a reference for you, don't feel you are obliged to look everything :)):

• The wiki. Includes information on the notation we use (e.g 3K+G, 833 etc.), it also contains a lot of character info though a lot of it is incomplete including the Jean section: http://virtuafighter.com/wiki/index/

BLACKSTAR and ZELKIN like this.
  5. ZELKIN

ZELKIN New Member

Thank's to feedback :)
    I really happy

Strider786 likes this.