1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How do I defeat Dural with Kage?

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Jet42, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Jet42

Jet42 New Member

As I said in the title, how do I defeat Dural with Kage

2. SuperPanda

SuperPanda Well-Known Member

Walk back towards the edge of the ring, block her move, do the giant toss, then do Shippuujin Stance so that you'll look cool.

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    This.
    The CPU isn't too great at throw escapes unless you have it on the highest diff, in which case Yo ass is Grass.

If you you actually want to fight Dural (why? [​IMG]), then you'll have to play well with a sold defence. Use [4] [6] [P] [+] [K] , [P] to combo when you get her in the air as she falls fast.

4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Dural is heaviest character so comboing her usually requires dural-specific combos. Walking near edge of ring and then ringouting with [6][4][P]+[G] -> [2][P]+[K] -> something is a plan though.

Generally you need to be very defensive though.

Just watch out that Dural doesn't ringout you with [6][P][P][P] (SDE-SDE-Doublepalm) yourself.

5. PlayerWM86

PlayerWM86 New Member

Normally, I would have Kage hit Dural with an assortment of attacks, and to put on the pressure/add insult to injury the minute she falls to the ground, quickly while holding [8], press [K] or [P] to make her earn it. I've actually found out that Kage is one of my best characters I've managed to beat Dural with.

Even after combos, I apply down attacks on opponents the minute they're on their back to add insult to injury.

6. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

You don't.

7. Richkwondo

Richkwondo Well-Known Member

You do know that VF5 on both systems has about the worst AI in the last four VFs? You beat Dural (at expert difficulty ) with Kage the same way you beat her with any character; do a successful evade and hit PPP. Rinse repeat and occasionally mix it up with a successful evade then throw. You can add some real excited to the match by doing a successful evade , then PPK! Dural is a sucker for this tactic and the AI is so piss poor that even after 2 rounds of beating her,they wont even make Dural do full circular attacks to counter you.