1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How is this combo possible?

Discussion in 'Akira' started by Feck, Mar 3, 2008.

1. SicilianVizzini

SicilianVizzini Well-Known Member

Hi Manjimaru

Sorry, I wasn’t suggesting that [6][K][P], [4][3][P] is a good combo.
    The only reason I was testing bounce on normal hit is because the full combo below that Beligerent_Feck started the thread with, will require a bounce from [4][3][P] for the follow up double palm to hit.

He has a replay from a vf5c online match using Akira against Lau and achieved the combo without using a wall.

Because the [6][K][P] is proceeded by [2][1][4][P], the hit of [6][K][P] should will be on normal hit.

So far no one has confirmed they could repeat the move on Lau/Akira or any other character without using some sort of wall interaction in the dojo including Beligerent_Feck himself
    The answer to the original question, is that we still don’t know, and as I don't have a 360 and 360 compatible joystick I'm suspending my attempts at this combo, I'm not sure it is achievable in vf5B, even though it clearly is in vf5c somehow.

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I tried it, couldnt get it done, gave up.

ps. Feck's opponent didnt happen to die to the combo, did he?

3. Ayi

Ayi Member

That's possibe???

4. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    The floors on some of the stages might be more elastic than others [​IMG] Then again it could just be an Xbox version C
    thing [​IMG]