1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How many is too many in ranked mode?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by masterpo, May 29, 2015.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Honestly how many games in VF5FS ranked have you played?

I used to think 10,000 was a big number LOL. I've recently seen players with 20,000+ and 30,000+ OMG
    that's a lot of VF that's between 800 - 900 hours right? And that's not counting player matches or vs offline matches. We got a find a way to get paid for playing these kinds of hours.

What's the most ranked mode matches that anyone has seen on PSN?

Is there anybody out there with 100,000+ LOL

2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    i think i've got less than 400 on PSN and around 3000 on XBL. i try to not play too much ranked...

3. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

When I first got back into the game I was seeing 20k plus and was shocked. But I guess the game has been out for a few years, and matches do add up quick.

If they don't have friends to play consistently in a room, I don't see any real problem with such high numbers in ranked.