1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Huge Shun Combo - 179pt

Discussion in 'Shun' started by JHow77, May 19, 2009.

1. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    Not sure if this is old news or not but I just found a huge combo with Shun. It's highly specific so the chances in real battle are not good. I was practicing against Eileen in Dojo mode with high walls. Here is the criteria:

Open foot position
    Center of the ring
    CPU set on major counter
    40DP

Take a slight step forward, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif(hold), /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif!

The pounce won't register as a combo but is still guaranteed. The damage of the combo without the pounce is 150pts, and a ground attack gives you a 10 hit combo with 153pts. A pounce will give another 29pts of damage for a total of 179pts!

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i cant get 3+pk to connect, did u mean 43+p+k?
    if its 43+p+k, then ive been getting 149 w/o pounce, it also works in both stances, open or close

3. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    Did you set the CPU to attack so you get major counter?

4. VULCANVF5

VULCANVF5 New Member

I got it to work, very particular. I set the CPU reaction to "counterhit". More often than not, it's hard to get KK2PK combo when Eileen bounces off the wall followed with a successful 3P connect. But when it does, I see 150 before the pounce.

Too bad it can't be used with less drink points.

5. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    Fun wasn't it? After the first part of the combo your opportunities are endless. I tried so many different things. It was a lot of fun. I should see if I can find anymore.