1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Fix Machine gaming Lounge

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, Dec 29, 2015.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

So as you guys may know I'm doing a gaming center in my shop which is now located in 2116 bath ave Brooklyn NY 11214 that is being call "I Fix Machine" I always had that name for 5 years already and next month will be 6 years now.
    I have been planning this place for about at least 2 years now and I finally got everything going so far plan out. I'm still going to be fixing computers and servicing them and also fixing the arcade machines that i'm building and putting together using PC parts. NYC VF crew are also coming by the shop to set up shop and stream! Jose cruz will be helping me with this as well and getting the games up in there working and being use for play. I will not fix joysticks but if anyone wants to do business in fixing them are always welcome in my shop to start one. I also have a lot of respect for Henry from next level and want to keep the community alive with fighting games and also arcades from back in the days in which I grew up on.I'm trying my best to program and also get these games up and running with the help of Jose cruz! but next year will be a little different in my shop.
    If any community want to play at my shop and set up a stream then you are welcome! if this gets better then I'll have more custom build arcade machine with it's own fighting game! with brand new hardware! The cost to play all day is $10 dollars! But bring your own fighting joystick!
    the reason why is because these systems cost money! I mean a lot! i'm over here putting in a lot of work in trying to make this look good! It also took me some time to get this place legit! gaming nights are still in talks! But I know Saturday and Friday will be from 12pm to 11pm! My hours for fixing computers are from 10:30am to 8pm!
    Follow me on facebook for any news feed
    https://www.facebook.com/Ifixmachine/
    https://www.facebook.com/nycvf/

So Jan the 9 is the opening day for the games! which falls on a Saturday I will be open

bring your own controller! it's only $10 dollars to play the whole day! lets go! A VF cab will be there as well! if it gets there if not play with the systems we have now! games I got now is

Virtua Fighter 5 FS On xbox 360! which will be stream By cruz and Tech boy! Gonna be in cab soon! By jan 9!

Dead or Alive 5 Last stand PC/360!
    SOULCALIBUR V 360
    ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM® 3 360
    Tekken 6 360
    TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 xbox 360/ps3
    The King of Fighters XIII Xbox 360/PC
    Mortal Kombat X PC Only! it's in cab with it's own joystick!
    Skullgirls 2nd Encore PC/Xbox 360 Maybe for 360!
    Soulcalibur HD Xbox 360
    BlazBlue: Continuum Shift PC
    Street Fighter II Turbo - Hyper Fighting xbox 360!/PC
    Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike PC/360/ps3
    Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3[/URL] PC/360
    Guilty Gear X2 #Reload PC/With own joystick
    GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- ps3/PC/with own joystick
    Mortal Kombat Collections PC/Xbox 360
    Street fighter x tekken 360/PC
    Mortal kombat 9 360/PC
    injustice gods among us PC/360
    Persona 4 arena ultimax 360
    Marvel vs Capcom 2 360/ps3
    Marvel Vs Capcom 360/PC
    tekken 5 dark resurrection ps3
    dengeki bunko fighting climax ps3
    darkstalkers resurrection xbox 360
    darkstalkers collections PC! with own joystick
    dead or alive 5 ultimate xbox 360
    soul calibur 2 HD ps3

and old school fighting games and more!
    4 players games to Just dance!
    Super smash bro for the wii u is here! maybe with own cab and people can plug and play. Bring own controllers
    Killer instinct for xbox one! season 1 and 2! bring own Controllers

Wii U with smash is up!
    Xbox one this week for KI maybe MK and other fighting games this is plug your own stick! this might have it's own cab
    Ps4 is up! with MK 10 and sf5 pre order!

plus PC has it's own built in Controllers

This place is still a work in progress but little by little everything will be on cab

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. VFhayato

Me and cruz are working hard to help everyone with this!

3. VFhayato

4. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    VFHayato, congratulations on this new business venture you are about to begin in the coming weeks with the founding of the I Fix Machine establishment.

You touched on the topic a little bit in your first post of the thread, but I was wondering if you and your colleagues in I Fix Machine will be in the business of modding arcade sticks after the fate of Next Level has been revealed near March 2016?

Kruza

5. VFhayato

That i'm working on.

6. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Congrats on your new venture, @VFhayato! Now I really have to come and visit.

VFhayato likes this.
  7. VFhayato

Jan 10 on a Sunday I will be open as well! for gaming only! time it starts is at 12pm to 11pm!

Craigbot likes this.
  8. VFhayato

[​IMG]

I'll leave this here

soke, Enishi, ShinyBrentford and 7 others like this.
  9. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Haya I think this is gonna be a huge success for you! Keep up the good work! Make sure you advertise this in all the right places like Shoryuken.com, Freestepdodge, etc, etc.

Craigbot and VFhayato like this.
  10. VFhayato

Thanks rod man! Yea i'm about to do this! I hope they like it when I post.

11. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Good shit Haya!

It really does look awesome man.

VFhayato likes this.
  12. VFhayato

So every Sunday is VF night guys! sorry about charging you guys but I have to make this place much better with new things updating every month to make this place better

13. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I love your Vigo the master of evil poster in that pic, good shit! Too hot too handle!

VFhayato likes this.
  14. VFhayato

Price change to $10 the whole day

15. VFhayato

I'll leave this here! [​IMG]

adamYUKI, Craigbot, MarlyJay and 5 others like this.
  16. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    This looks like a Grand Finals match setting.

VFhayato likes this.
  17. VFhayato

I'm not even done if we get people here then I will rebuild the back of the room to have these install instead of tables. gamecube will also be rebuild into HD! I have to solder some points and we will also have Cruz FT install and up! If this place gets better then i'll get a 3rd license so I can remodel the back of the room and backyard. Hope to see everyone tomorrow and Sunday!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/altra-f...lack/9846217.p?id=1219043331091&skuId=9846217

Rodnutz, Craigbot, G0d3L and 2 others like this.
  18. VFhayato

starting next week is tourney time. This is new guys! this is for money!! need that money for that game or girls booties then come down and fight the best and get body! if we get 5 or more people it's good! the sign in is $5 bucks or $10 bucks if you put more than the first place gets money! plus a name up on the board saying you the winner for that week! so lets go guys! you will also have to pay $10 to play the whole day in the front plus the pot you put in.

We will be doing this every week so sign in at the door is from 6:45pm to 7:45pm get here early on time to train! we are open from 12pm to 11pm! I'm here from 10:30am! but the games are open from 12pm! This will be call I Fix Machine NYC VF Xiao Long Bao with numbers at the end! lets do it guys!

Having trouble getting here take the D train all the way down to bay parkway and walk down to bath ave between bay 28st and 21ave 2116 bath ave

Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET ROCKED!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Craigbot, Kruza, G0d3L and 1 other person like this.
  19. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Why do you have to be so fffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away!!! OMG! What time is the tournament?

Tricky and VFhayato like this.
  20. VFhayato

8pm is tourney time! every Sunday! if you guys can beat these dudes! or if we get the best players! who can take out the commanders!!! lets go!!!

Craigbot likes this.