1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Fix Machine gaming Lounge

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, Dec 29, 2015.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

2. VFhayato

Join this like page for info on the I fix machine events! for any fighting games! plus VF! summer time is when the time changes to everyday gaming! Sundays we will be closed!

3. VFhayato

https://www.facebook.com/events/933727843363155/

This is a 2 day event! The PC will have it's own setup with joystick! we will have 2 ps4 systems with street fighter 5! if you have a ps4 system and want to bring it in then it's fine! the addmisson is free for you but let me know! this is a new place so every friday and sat is gaming night and summer time will be everyday! we are still in the works but it's coming out good! lets go guys! Let me know who is coming! cruz will also stream this as well!

4. VFhayato

This Saturday we having people from Ward Esport that want to do a interview in my shop about the Fighting game community plus the NYC vf crew. They want to see how many people are gonna show up this Saturday and check out the place that I build for the home of the community! so i'm asking you guys if you want to come down and show love that's cool with me!

Venue fee is $10 bucks! hahahahahaha! But yea today they came in and checked the place out and wanted to know more about us so if you guys want to come down and play and chill than it's cool with me!

Mold_Monkey93, Kruza and Ellis like this.
  5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'll come but I need to know when these Ward Esports are coming. I can come early and duck out early. I can't be there all day.

VFhayato likes this.
  6. VFhayato

They gonna come in at 5pm.

7. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    I will be bringing my PS4 stick, but I want to know if anyone will be playing VF at all. I want to bring the XBOX stick just in case, but I will have to bring another bag for it.

Mold_Monkey93 likes this.
  8. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Of course VF will be played.

Harpooneer likes this.
  9. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

We in the same century right now? Hell, are we even on the same site? coulda sworn I saw Ryu's red headband just now when I booted it. @VFhayato I am just coming to play SFV in general and some VF in case Cruz think I don't care for it lol Damn, Haya gotta do this to.bring old faces in

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  10. VFhayato

GGS to everyone that came out yesterday!!! hope to see you guys next Saturday!!! I will hold more events like this so people can get together and play!

11. VFhayato

12. VFhayato

Wanted to give props for ward esports for coming down and checking out the place and meeting the players! if you guys want to check the app out then go here and download it! pretty great app to check for events around your city.

http://www.wardesports.com/

Kruza likes this.
  13. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX

FACTS!!! THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME HOME!

14. VFhayato

Ellis and Kruza like this.
  15. VFhayato

also Props to suddendeath sal! for coming out! Thanks man!

Rodnutz likes this.
  16. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Sal made it through, he's probably the furthest away of anyone else that lives in NY.....

Ellis likes this.
  17. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

American Beat Tribe!?
    I'm listening!

18. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Ok any chance we can have events on Saturday that can end before 10PM? Seriously guys I really want to come out and support what you all are doing but Sunday events just don't work for me. As much as I'd like to go I just can't be getting home at Midnight or later because I have to be up at 5AM Monday - Friday.

So again I will ask is it possible to have your events on Saturdays early afternoon early evenings. This way most of us in Manhattan can attend and still have time to get home at a reasonable hour.

VFhayato likes this.
  19. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Cool app man! I dig it.

VFhayato likes this.
  20. VFhayato

It's all the time Saturday now.
    Were not doing anymore sundays!
    Also I wanted to give props to SDS! for coming this saturday! Thanks man!