1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Fix Machine gaming Lounge

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, Dec 29, 2015.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This was last Saturday!! [​IMG]

Stl_Tim, G0d3L, Kruza and 2 others like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Yo it was sat afternoon this week.

3. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    lol it's been Saturday afternoon every week except week one. Even then more people showed on Saturday than Sunday. You're safe showing up whenever you can on Saturday, people will be there.

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Oh damn I'm out of the loop... my bad! ok will be there next week to play some games. What's your hours of operation @VFhayato? I'll try to come early but can only stay till about 7-8.

5. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    He opens the shop at 10AM, we start filtering in then, filling out by early afternooon. I personally usually can't make it before 1, and sometimes I come as late as 3 because I do work Saturday mornings. Things are starting to clear up though, so that could change. In any case, people are definitely there from 12:00, Cruz I think is there earlier.

6. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Cool! I'll try to show up around 1-2PM.

Tricky likes this.
  7. VFhayato

Yea baby! people start coming by 1pm or 3pm to play! but i'm open till 11pm on saturday
    Props to tricky for coming out! if you bring your own system the admission is free.

G0d3L and Tricky like this.
  8. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

No offence Rodney but like I said, if you want an early event then come down early. This past Saturday tech haya and I were there at 10 am till closing. Now if people make an effort to come early then we can have tourneys early. Can't put all the burden on haya.

Tricky likes this.
  9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Really man I didn't realize everything moved to Saturdays permanently. I thought it was only for that one Saturday because Haya had to take care of something important for the store on Sunday then after that everything was going back to normal. Now that it's officially Saturdays I'll definitely make more visits. Saturday's are great for a M-F workers like me.

10. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Come on, Rod, I haven't been bodychecked enough in 2016! Let's go!

11. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Sorry but I'm coming for SFV jajajajajajajajajajaja

Harpooneer likes this.
  12. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I'm planning to be at this event in July:
    http://ijcai-16.org/index.php/welcome/view/home

if its not to far of a drive and its still going on, I will definitely fall through, me and Sugi-Pai. I'll be able to teach every one a little of my Dead Duck Broken Wing style

VFhayato likes this.
  13. VFhayato

Tomorrow another day of gaming if you guys want to come by and kick some asses! lets go!

14. Tricky

I am planning out my day and thought about maybe stopping by. Is anyone planning on hitting up the spot?

15. VFhayato

I think soke coming by the place tonight

16. Tricky

Ah I'm going to be staying in the rest of the day now. You're spot is a little far for me to head out now, wouldn't get there till like 6pm. So let's say, if Soke want to swing by my crib to play a few in Harlem while he's visiting the city I'm down to play. aka house invitation yo

VFhayato likes this.
  17. Tricky

If soke wants to stop by my crib to play today just shoot me a text guys. If others want to come too, you're welcome also.

18. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Is Hayato's shop open for VF today? I wanted to come through.

19. VFhayato

Only on Saturday its VF guys

20. VFhayato

if you guys can make it tomorrow then come by the shop! tomorrow! we now have a couple more of fighters that live here playing street fighter V to MK lets see if you guys want to play Vf with them lets go!