1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I heard there's cookies over here..

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Tha_FeauchA, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    So I'm coming over to this side, lol.

I've used her a lil bit before (along with some other characters) but not too seriously. I've been debating between Sarah, Pai, Jean, Eileen, Lion and Jacky for a sub to learn. And I'm going with Sarah.. There's so many fun characters, but as we all know, it takes time and practice to be able to use them beyond the basic core foundation of the game to start stylin with em. Shoot, I don't even know Akiras max damage combos...But I do different stuff sometimes anyways, just so I'm not seeing the same moves all the time. I'll sacrifice some damage for that.. But just sayin.

I chose Sarah cause I dig her kicks. That move from Flamingo where you do a [P] to all those kicks on hit is just too dope. And that half circle throw from her step/foot shuffle thing, extra dope.

Anyways, I'll probably be poppin up in here when I have some questions. Like when/how do you end up back turned in Flamingo Stance?.. That's a question.

BeastEG and BLACKSTAR like this.
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Nevermind. I figured out one way by accident. [8]+[K] while back turned.

3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I heard there were some raisins to be found here, but it isn't the case, so I'll keep looking.

4. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    wow I'm late to this. i had to wade through the cobwebs of the Sarah forum to make it to this thread :p

5. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    But yeah, if you need some questions answered, post em up! :D