1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Icons below characters names

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by hybridos, Aug 14, 2006.

1. hybridos

hybridos New Member

this site is great, I have found almost everything I need to know, but there is something that I still cant find even in the search feature.
    Thouse icons that some times apears below the characters names, that you earn after winning to them, what are they?
    I looks that this icons belong to the characters, because if you fight against this character again, the icon will appear on your side and if you loose, you loose the icon too.
    I dont like to loose them even if I dont even know what they mean, I would like to know.
    I think they are wallpapers (some of them looks like a wallpaper icon, but others are animals or kankjis).
    Please help, thanks.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    They don't actually mean anything. They're simply in the game as "collectables" but they also act as a "capture the flag" kind of thing, in that the winner of the last fight is always holding that icon, as you've correctly noticed.

So when you're making your way through quest mode and come across an opponent holding an icon, try to win!

3. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:

They don't actually mean anything...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. To get into Arcade F Tournament you have to get 10 character emblems. And to unlock AM2 Cup in Event Square you have to collect some AM2 emblems too. Also, few wallpapers are unlocked by emblems...