1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

is One Two Low -2 on hit and -3 on counter hit?

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by sparedifference, Sep 26, 2009.

1. i was reading Vanasssa's command list and i have noticed a thign: DS [P] [P] [K] is -2 on hit and -3 on counter hit.
    this sounds pretty strange, i have never heard a move that's more unsafe in counter hit.
    then i guess: or this move is very special, or there is an error

Another thing. Machine Gun Combination is not a mid knee , it's a mid kick because it can be reversed by Brad's [1] [P] [+] [K]

2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    OH! Finally a confirmation! You should post this in the VF5 ver.C vane command list thread!

As far as [P] [P] [K] is concerned... well, it's had negative frames on CH since VF4 so whether it's -2 or -3 doesn't matter that much, that's why nobody cared about it, i guess.

3. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    I remember this question was raised before a year or two ago. I believe it was Sebo that pointed out that Vanessa(DS) can generally operate better out of disadvantage. I will use evasive movies or ones with reversal properties(Sabakis, counters, etc.) after [p][p][k]. Most decent players are going to try and regain the offensive after eating a low. It is a nice way to turn their thinking on it's head.

4. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

I rarely post anything about a character i use, but here goes. -2 -3 for Nessa is nothing in Ds. P p k should be used in side turned situations' tornado kick, hand grab kick, and side turned broken throws Use it to end the fight too. Still you have 3p, 6 pkp, 46p 1pk 2p 1p and neutral. I mean' its not throw counterable.