1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Items You Want... But Can't Get??

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by _h3r0injunki3_, Apr 29, 2004.

1. _h3r0injunki3_

_h3r0injunki3_ New Member

does anyone have any items that they would just die to have but just can't seem to get?! The item I would love to have most is the All Back Hair from Sarah but the mission seems to never come up in arcade mode =( if anyone has items they want but can never seem to get, post here. I would love to share your pain. lol

legumelad likes this.
  2. DarkSparda

DarkSparda Well-Known Member

lets see,

Kage's jagged tail as it never comes up and when it does, I fuck up.

Jeffry's Roman pads for his legs. Aside rom the mission never coming up, I have to win all rounds excellent. wtf insanity is that?

Jacky's nunchucks(look above)

But Im ok with not getting them since to get them, you have to be VERY good with them, and since I only sparringly play with them,I"ll never get em. Besides, there are cooler items out there /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

legumelad likes this.
  3. Here's some for Lion: the red helmet, the reverse black cap, the flair pendant.

legumelad likes this.
  4. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

OK, I've got a few actually..
    Kage: Jagged Tail and Samurai Hair..
    (I have trouble doing: [1][P][K][G]) /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Akira: Yoko Dojo Sign (combo 4, 5, 6 PLZZZ!!)

Wolf: Pig Tails (I haven't really tried that hard on this one)

Goh: Back Pattern (Skull) .. Mission 30, says it all /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hmmm.. guess this is all /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

All of the Arcade Items!!!

6. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Akira's [3][3][P],[6_][P],[K]([G]scrape),[2_][4][6][P] & [3][3][P],[6_][P],[6_][K],[2_][4][6][P] combos might be a little easier for you if you position Aoi close enough to the wall so that she hits it after the kick or the knee. Also, pressing [G] after the [6_][P] is a good habit to get into. If you can't modify the doublepalm or do the knee & really don't fancy Akira then forget it, but if the doublepalm is just a little slow this might help you get the item. There's plenty of advice for byakko & knee here so I won't get into it. Good luck & before too long hopefully you won't need that wall as a crutch.

7. Mysterio

Oh! /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Thnx man! I'll try that today! Thnx!! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

Seems like there are many who have problems with the three last Arcade missions. My method for getting them:

Let's say we want to do the Excellent one (last mission) then the first thing to do is to set healths to minimum, rounds to one and difficulty very easy. When you start Arcade you should have the option to choose path. Choose the one where Lau is fourth (it's in the fourth and eight stage the missions pop up most times). When you get to Lau ring yourself until you get the mission. That's it. Quickest and easiest way.

When you want to do the wall mission make Lei-Fei's stage the fourth. Here it can be easier if you take as much health as possible since you want to crash so many walls.

9. Thanks dude, but what about the third one? I can't figure out things like that on my own!

10. Mysterio

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Finally! after months of work, my Yuki Dojo Sign shine's brightly on my Akiras back. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Right now I'm so happy I think my smile is gonna stick on my face for ever. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    FINALLY!!!!!

legumelad likes this.
  11. Hey, Nybec. Thanks for the hint. I completed Mission 28. I think I can take it from here.

12. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Congrats, dude. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

13. Actually, it wa mission 30, the round matches excellent mission. Sanjuro, when you say "congrats, dude /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif" do you actually care?

14. Rectifier

Rectifier Member

The Item I really want but I cant get is a glowing bracelet for my character Kage, since I am not some great awesome VF player that can do all those hard training missions... I have 4 left out of those 30 missions in Mission Practice if anyone can direct me to somewhere I can get help on Mission Practice thatll be great thanks.
    Rec

15. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Nybec said:

Seems like there are many who have problems with the three last Arcade missions. My method for getting them:

Let's say we want to do the Excellent one (last mission) then the first thing to do is to set healths to minimum, rounds to one and difficulty very easy. When you start Arcade you should have the option to choose path. Choose the one where Lau is fourth (it's in the fourth and eight stage the missions pop up most times). When you get to Lau ring yourself until you get the mission. That's it. Quickest and easiest way.

When you want to do the wall mission make Lei-Fei's stage the fourth. Here it can be easier if you take as much health as possible since you want to crash so many walls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a million!!! That helped a lot!!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Break_Spiral

Break_Spiral New Member

Newbie here. I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what. With Sarah Bryant on her last quest order on arcade D....

Evade an attack 5 times using an evading throw escape with at least 3 successful throw escapes.

What am I doing wrong? I sidestep and press P+G. Which judging by the tutorial is all that is required. I see myself avoiding attacks and I've escaped out of throws around 5 times using this tactic but the number just refuses to go up. How does one complete this mission?

17. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

That's Dodge-Triple-Throw-Escape 5 times. You have to do three different throw escapes while you're evading.

18. Break_Spiral

Break_Spiral New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ZSS said:

That's Dodge-Triple-Throw-Escape 5 times. You have to do three different throw escapes while you're evading.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean whilst evading I have to input something similar to .... P+G, f+P+G, b+P+G. I'll try that. Thanks.

legumelad likes this.
  19. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Look over here!!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. hfblade

hfblade Active Member

When I was in quest mode, I fought a Brad without the aloha shirt for his 2P costume. I'm trying to get that but it's not in the items faq. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also, are Akira's costumes without the dogi top exclusive to FT?

legumelad likes this.