1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Items You Want... But Can't Get??

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by _h3r0injunki3_, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

i have mostly everything for sarah but like five things or so. 90.9% so far. all i need are the devil wings,all back hair,dog ears,and some of the stuff from the training area. i have the glowing armband.

i'm only have a little less stuff for pai.

legumelad likes this.
  2. i wish i had boxing gloves for Brad

legumelad likes this.
  3. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Boxing gloves? Topless Akira? Well, they are in FT. FT has better items yeah and especially Brad has got some new looks /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
    Just makes me wonder why can't they make all the clothes switchable /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Yeah, potbellies should be interchangeable! A fat Lion would be cool.
    ----

I want all of the items, but I haven't had time to play lately.

Also, is Vanessa's VF4 costume available for unlocking? (non-security, not the VF1 model either)

legumelad likes this.
  5. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

y helo thar old thred

legumelad likes this.
  6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sebo said:Also, is Vanessa's VF4 costume available for unlocking? (non-security, not the VF1 model either)

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunaetly, no. Its only available on the original Japanese version. For some reason Sega censored it. /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

Bastards. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

7. hfblade

hfblade Active Member

I really don't see why though. There wasn't really much to censor out. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

So Akira without his shirt for the 2P costume is only in FT? I'm guessing that his sword item is only in FT as well? As for shirtless Brad, how do you get that? I fought against an opponent that had it in quest mode but the items faq doesn't say how to get it IIRC.

8. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    hfblade said:

I really don't see why though. There wasn't really much to censor out. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

her gargantuan tree-trunk legs would beg to differ with 'not much'

9. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Yeah, and? I'm guessing if women work out they remain smooth like Tekken girls. Oh wait...

I'm just kind of bored of two of the same kind of outfit.

legumelad likes this.
  10. byczy

byczy Well-Known Member

Ekhem...
    Have you all guys tried Training/something/MISSION PRACTICE??
    You really don't have to do it in Arcade mode!!

11. SamusAran

SamusAran Member

no, there are some items you can ONLY get in arcade mode. for completing Mission Practice you get the glowing bracelet.

which by the way rocks.

legumelad likes this.
  12. paulosowski

paulosowski Active Member

I want Yuki dojo sign for Akira, but I can't complete tactics and advice, it's impossible to do it with dualshock2. /versus/images/graemlins/tear.gif

legumelad likes this.
  13. evilbuu

evilbuu Member

aoi's short hair i can't get that dash in combo thing
    bdfP+K,f+kk,(dash)bf+p or whatever it is I can get once but three times aaaagh! it's insane i've been trying for ages

legumelad likes this.
  14. akira_lee

akira_lee Active Member

wow thanks Nybec. i got jeffry's roman pad, and kage's jegged tail within 20 mins...
    btw, is there something wrong with the jeffry's page?
    cause i got the dunce, and i tried to remove it by throwing it like about 20 times (3-round match, i'm already champion, opponent is also champion), but still not working.
    anyone?

thanks

EDIT
    ah..nm it worked magically with the vs mode..that's weird /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

legumelad likes this.
  15. Warm

Warm Member

I don't care for the yuki dojo sign but I know that I'm not getting it with the ps2 controller /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I did everybody else's tactics advice easily but dragon lance combo and standing doublepalm are really hard for me to pull off consistently

legumelad likes this.
  16. wasted

wasted Well-Known Member

here is a cheap trick with Shun against the AI to get a Perfect

back dash away to space out and go into lying down stance,, when enemy aproaches.. do [K], [2]+[P], [K] from LD ... the AI will get hit by it while they run at you

if you manage to drink up to 10 DP... do the [K], [2_]+[P], [K], [K] from LD for more hits

17. Veritas

Veritas New Member

I want Sarah to be topless! Is that too much to ask for? /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

legumelad likes this.
  18. Czar

Czar New Member

I want the long hair and the animal trunks for Brad, but the silver, gold, and fire prize matches won't show up!!!!! Come on, he's already a Warrior!!!!

legumelad likes this.
  19. RaH

RaH Member

Actually these are questions about some items I havent been able to get, This thread seemed like a good place to put it.

On the Items FAQ (Lei Fei's for example) it shows items like the trident are received as a chest reward after 10th dan or 400+ wins, I am at 485 wins and have not gotten this yet, I do remember losing one fight for a chest awhile ago.
    My question(s) is this, How should I go about getting items like this, just play as normal and a random chest will have it? Also, can I still get it after 500+ wins and/or if I missed it on that fight I lost?

legumelad likes this.
  20. RaH

RaH Member

Oh, Disregard previous post, I read the Items FAQ more lol. I have never even seen a chest other than brown and 1 silver in all my 500~ fights, they must be pretty rare!