1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky - Complete Noob, need help

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by SFS, Apr 15, 2004.

1. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Go to training mode, tutorial, the series/combos section has everything you need to know about the basic combos. That goes for all characters.

2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

ok, i read that when someone tech rolls you can take advantage.

"Face down knockdowns can be taken advantage of if the opponent tries to TR or QR (Quick Rise). Specifically:

- face down, head towards: if the opponent tries to TR, your attack can interrupt them and leave them back-turned.
    - face down, head away: if the opponent tries to QR, your attack can interrupt them and leave them back-turned. "

thats what i read. i was just wondering if anyone knows any good combos for Jacky to take advantage of tech rolls.

also, at any time during a tech roll, is it possible to throw/low throw them?

3. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

Anti-TR Instant Death Guide.
    Search for it and you'll find a wealth of anti tech roll moves for all characters.

4. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

thanks for the help, ya?