1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky players around the world

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by VFJackyFan, Mar 4, 2010.

1. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

All you guys will feel stupid when you see its Yosuke lol.
    The second was obviously made a while ago. Cozby playing Jacky against Adam freezing him up? Bullshit with all due respect to Cozby.
    Adam understands Jacky through 0Denkai and Lei Fei Akmaals so anything not better than those 2 will not stifle adam.
    "DefJacky from WA(shington)."

The second video seem a bit sloppy because he was'nt fully dominating those rounds.
    Most of the time Cozby all have some kind of comic relief in his vids.

Qeustion you do know that the second video is other round from the SAME fights right?

2. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

lol Whoever it is must he must be having a field day..we need a VF Sherlock homes to solve this case

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

It's Denkai.

4. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    It's Africanmadman. Dude stepped his shit up.

5. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

I believe admin has the ability to check these IP address.
    I'm not surprised this Jacky player is either Coz or Yosuke. This JackyFan is someone we know already.

6. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

weiand also sports an uncustomized jeffry. And is online alot. i would guess the jeff was him.

7. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I figured it out guys... It's not Yosuke or Cozby!

It's Bdouble Blade! After 30,000+ matches homie finally got some skills!

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rE5sP6lfqvY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rE5sP6lfqvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

8. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

Weiand doesn't fuzzy guard and uses atleast 2 moves that leave him at -60 every round.

[​IMG] That's just how he rolls. [​IMG]

9. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Now that makes more sense.

10. Hazzerone

Hazzerone Well-Known Member

Good Jacky.

Attentive play, high level of execution, realises when what he does fails (due to being attentive) and TE's or ETEG's. Ability to slow the pace, screwing with opponents mind (0:54 of 1st vid). Good knowledge of oki and doesn't limit himself with ordinary, predictable setups.

Predictability with ayagari on oki.

I am going to watch vid 2 now.

EDIT: Watched vid 2 aswell good yomi in parts.

I don't even care who you are you played well and hopefully I will incorporate some of this type stuff into my game.

11. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    ITS DENKAI

12. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Exactly right! I love fighting that guy.

13. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Cozby is the only respectable Jacky I've seen that throws out unchecked 6PKs, I'm talking about straight full. Cause he be shooting the J like that.

Denkai and Jerky don't be doing that. Denkai's Jacky uses alot of pauses inbetween jabs and strings. Jerky's Jacky fights at beatknuckle punisher ranges and uses nitaku often unlike most. I've never ever played Yosuke.

The shuffle wakeup stuff is bullshit I used to do to Cozby and some others whenever I would use Jacky. The samething with the stance switching to 0f knee strikes(64P+G). Aaaand the PP4PK at the start of rounds.

Coz probably throwing people off the scent due to lack of 3P+K hit throws, and noticeably some of the post round is omitted when the Jacky was about to do some stuff that wasn't just frame whiffs.

It's kind of cool though, that everyone was saying the Jacky was probably Japanese, then said it's probably Yosuke, then said it's probably Yosuke or Cozby. What's it going to be? I still think it's an improved Coz, but even still whomever it is, achieved their goal of getting and unbiased critique, of if they're ok at the game or not.

Oh and finally, quite a few players can look dope as fuck against certain players on certain days anyway.

14. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    The Jacky belongs to Shinz, I may be mistaken and could belong to Air Jacky.

15. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

My guess is mad wrong.

16. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Now i heard it all.

17. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    Wait its grusselgrosser not denkai lol

18. VFJackyFan

VFJackyFan Member

Dude, I don't understand why people keep saying I'm Yosuke, Denkai or Cozby. It's cool to find out that there's so many Jacky players here. I learned my Jacky by trial and error with the other guys in my group. I used to play all the time so I guess I got decent pretty quickly.

19. VFJackyFan

VFJackyFan Member

I'm going to post that full match soon. I just have to edit it.

20. VFJackyFan

VFJackyFan Member

I typically hit check everything that I do. If I threw it out I expected it to hit, so it's just a mistake on my part. Takes so much energy to pay attention in this game, that's the best part about it.

Yup that's totally true man. There are days it didn't click for me and I lose to a bunch of guys that used to play in the group. That made me try harder though.