1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffry Clan

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Kamais_Ookin, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    There's also the sissy knee push bottle cut and elbow sledge [​IMG]

2. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    godeater. what are pai's moves that dont throw clash lol... Ill eventually learn her. she looks fun. ill come to u when i start learning pai.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

does u/f k+g still beat throw clash up to -11?, I know it did in verB but haven't tested it in version C yet

5. GodEater

okay, I need to get in my matches with the following.
    Truesonic2k
    TheWorstPlayer
    Dennis0201
    adamYUKI
    mackfactor
    Happy_Friend
    Shirt
    AyuFanb0y

you know, pretty much everyone. let me know when you guys are available. I can hop on LIVE pretty much any time I want to so...if I get a PM and I'm in the house we can sneak in our games.

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Just send me invite when you see me GE, I don't have a regular schedule.

7. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

I'm on Live again so just message me if I'm on.

8. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Hey, I added you on live TWP, so if I see you on lets do ours too.

9. GodEater

okay, so far I've played Truesonic, Kamais, and Dennis.

Happy, we should get our games in tomorrow if you're around.

10. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I've played TheWorstPlayer, GodEater and Kamais. I'm discouraged as hell.

11. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Don't worry Truesonic, I was feeling discouraged too in the beginning, but hell win or lose I don't regret the matches I've had one bit, I've learned a lot playing guys like GE and Dennis. [​IMG]

12. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

It's not the losing that's getting to me, it's my connection and my arcade stick. Neither one of em are reliable enough for me to tell if the mistakes I'm making during the matches are results of them or because of my own wrong inputs/mistakes ya know?

13. GodEater

well I'm not stranger to command errors especially pulling towards the left and my guard button is sometimes crazy messed up so I hear you loud and clear on that front. I was going to pull apart my stick and swap out the button but I've been holding off as I'm just *that* lazy.

you were doing a few weird things last night like immediately inputting a low throw after I had my knee push blocked - was that an accident or were you trying to catch me crouching? you did it many times over our session so I assumed it was a game strat but that you were just doing it too fast.

Actually one of the things I see from LIVE players across the board (myself included) is a tendency to make the game faster than it is. inputing evades and throw escapes before they are viable, going based on pattern rather than opponent...it creates a lot of input overlap and creates errors, especially if your fingers are flying over the buttons when you get interrupted.

it is always good in player sessions to take a breath, slow the game up in your mind and then approach it again. take a beating if you have to. I've just let myself get railed on as I lifted my hands from the stick and then come back stronger the next round. It can be easy - especially with lag - to be going too fast, doing too much and then seeing something on screen and thinking "what the eff, that's not what I wanted".

14. TheWorstPlayer

I hear you Truesonic. I've been getting beatdown like nobodys business. For me I think its my failure with the interface. It took me a loooong time to get used to playing online and a pad. After a year off almost its like I can't do what I want to do anymore. There was def lag during our fight and frankly I didn't play you for the tourney. I just wanted to play you. (Definitely didn't keep up with rounds and such). Not like it matters, shoot KO beat me so bad I might has well have let go of the joystick.

15. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    It doesn't matter if someone is beating another person badly, you yourself said it's about having fun, and when your playing everyone your most likely going to get better then before you joined, you haven't played for a while so consider it taking the rust out.

I'd ask though that perhaps you should take this a tad bit more seriously, I don't understand why you think it doesn't matter and that everyone else is doing what they have to do and you don't because maybe your somehow special compared to everyone else? If you didn't record the rounds or anything what am I to do? You say your intentions were not to play in a tourney but just for the sake of playing, if that's the case then just go on live and invite someone, otherwise follow the rules, thanks.

16. TheWorstPlayer

I just invited him to play. I didn't think twice about the tourney to be honest because I was like "Dude it's Truesonic!" I just figured out that he's Saygah and wondered why I never saw him online. Afterwards I did think oh yeaaaaah, is he part of the Jeff thingy. (Thusly why I didn't keep track of rounds)

It's cool remove me. I'm special.

17. GodEater

okay so now I have Happy Friend and Shirt to play.

18. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

You got a Happy Friend Shirt?
    Damn, I gotta hurry up and learn Jeff so I can join you guys.
    "Hrey! Hrey! Come on!"

19. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    do not get discouraged.. if u want to beat down on a jeff player.
    send me an invite.. ull feel elite again.

My jeff is ballz atm.
    Im expecting to be last place lol.. but all is good, i just wanna learn jeff and have fun

20. GodEater

forgot to put you down. we'll wait until the last moment so you have more opportunity to practice.