1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kage 6P+G Combos

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Myke, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Here's a summary of Kage's [6][P]+[G] combos, translated from the site Tama Garden.

[6][P]+[G] - [6][2][3][P]+[K][K] (46 pts normal, 61 pts counter)
    Works against all characters. Heavy weight characters can crouch during the first hit in order to make the second hit miss.

(side) [6][P]+[G] - [1][P][P][P][K]
    This only works if after the [1][P] you end up behind the opponent. A certain timing with slight delay is needed for all the hits to combo.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [9][K] (54 pts normal)
    Works against most characters only if the knee hits in the back.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [2][P] - [9][K] (61 pts normal)
    Works against Sarah, Kage, Lei Fei and Goh. The Knee must be a back hit.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [2][P] - [2][P] - [9][K] (64 pts normal)
    Works against Kage, Lei Fei, Lion, Goh and Brad. A one frame delay is needed for the second [2][P] (so enter it as [6][6][2][P]). Lion and Brad must be holding [G] during the Knee hit in order for the combo to connect.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [2][P] - [2][P] - [6][2][3][P]+[K] (71 pts normal)
    Works against Kage, Lei Fei, Lion, Goh and Brad. A one frame delay is needed for the second [2][P] (so enter it as [6][6][2][P]). For Lion, he must be holding [G] during the Knee hit in order for the combo to work, and you don't need to delay the second [2][P] so do it with the fastest timing. For Brad, he needs to be holding [G] during the Knee hit.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [2][P] - [2][P] - [2][P]+[K][K] (71 pts normal)
    Works against Kage, Lei Fei, Lion, Goh and Brad. A one frame delay is needed for the second [2][P] (so enter it as [6][6][2][P]). For Lion, he must be holding [G] during the Knee hit in order for the combo to work, and you don't need to delay the second [2][P] so do it with the fastest timing. For Brad, he needs to be holding [G] during the Knee hit.

[6][P]+[G] - [2_][6][K] - [2][P] - [2][P] - [7][K]+[G] (76 pts normal)
    Works against Lei Fei, Goh and Brad. A one frame delay is needed for the second [2][P] (so enter it as [6][6][2][P]). Brad needs to be holding [G] during the Knee hit for the combo to work.

[6][P]+[G] - [3][K] - [6][K]+[G] - [2][P] - [2][P]+[K][K] (89? pts)
    This "combo" is for Aoi attempting a back turned reversal in anticipation of a dragon punch. The middle kick, which needs a different timing to reverse, will counter hit her causing a back crumble.

2. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

A couple of these are new to me, much appreciated. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Good stuff, I didn't realise there was this many things to combo with after [6][P]+[G]. Thanks for the post Myke.

4. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

Thanks myke! Thats some pretty high damage potential for a forward throw!

5. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahhaha

6. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:
    (side) [6][P]+[G] - [1][P][P][P][K]
    This only works if after the [1][P] you end up behind the opponent. A certain timing with slight delay is needed for all the hits to combo.

[/ QUOTE ]
    First of all these are awesome. So for this particular one, where exactly is the delay part supposed to be?

7. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

I think I saw Kyasao do this, every hit seemed delay so the opponent's head would lean back in position.

Also, [6]+[P]+[G], [2_][6]+[K], [2]+[P], [2]+[P], [2]+[P]+[K] [K] work on lion with no delay if he holds [G].

8. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Sorry to be a little off topic in this thread but is Lion the only character that can escape kage's knee after that throw ?

9. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

Bit late to reply this!
    there are some usefull combos from [6][P]+[G]!!!
    Thanks to Myke again!

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Jide, yes I forgot to mention that Lion can escape the Knee with [8][P]+[K]. However, he does this at the risk of being counter hit with a dragon punch, or worse, back crumble with a middle kick.

11. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

Wow, this is freakin' awesome. Looks like I've got more throw combos to practice. Who knew?

12. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

I noticed alot of those were against Leifei, this is bad for me -_-