1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kings of Kung Fu

Discussion in 'General' started by Jae Lee, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Jae Lee

Jae Lee New Member

Hello Fighting game fans, my name is Jae and I am a indie game designer.I am currently working on a fighting game called the Kings of Kung Fu. The footage and screenshots you see are only a result of about 5 months or work, so the game is very very early in production and things are subject to change. The game is basically a love letter to the kung fu cinema genre I am a huge fan of kung fu films and fighting games. I am currently making the game myself and recently decided to launch a kickstarter to raise funds to hire professional help. It would mean a lot to me if you guys could check out the game and support if you can. The game is only on early alpha prototype stage so it is a bit rough but will improve in time. Below is the official kickstarter link you can visit for more info and the teaser trailer.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/895423022/kings-of-kung-fu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]