1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lag tactics...?

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by CheekyChi, Jun 3, 2013.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Hey if you decided to come to Texas I will do a 50$ mm with you or Shang. no problem.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  2. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Bested me since then.. in what... a single bullshit room match when I was clearly uninspired watching garbage cats in that room wash rinse and repeat the same bullshit?.. you're dead to me.. Unless its for money... there is no need to play you.. You got destroyed for a weak ass 50 bucks with lag in your favor while using a mindless character that requires no strict timing for anything.. 10-2.. Now you can have the floor to talk all the shit you want.. If You happen to make your way to NYC which I highly doubt this coming weekend.. you can put up 50 then double or nothing for a rematch and get raped again Or you can do what Most Forum shit talkers do in person and Hold you hand out for a 5 like none of this shit matters. If Not and you wanna choose to get disrespectful.. We can shoot the fair one around the corner, Get whateva is on your chest off then play few games of Virtua fighter.. Cause chances are Overfiend will get blamed for fucking up the event.

Now Go head like a Good Lil Shiny Brentard.. Tell Em' why you mad.. but take the bit out your mouth and take off your Helmet first.

The_Nth_Degree and JacobEvo like this.
  3. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

^This. This X 1000. Shiny, you get props for going to Sega Cup, I'll give you that. But to talk so much ish for someone who sucks so bad at the game.... 5 pages of shit talk for ? Imagine if he actually placed in the top 5 at Sega Cup! Unlikely, but we'd have 20 pages of this trash. SDS speaks the truth. You got worked 10-2, and the 8 that you lost weren't even close. They were like 3 round sweeps with several "excellents".

Tony Familia was another dumbass , but at least he had the sense to quit VFDC and shut the hell up when he lost his first to 10 against Tricky.

IcKY99, JacobEvo and SDS_Overfiend1 like this.
  4. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    UUUUUPPP!!!

Return to the subject: Lag tactic...
    So we played with @Kanoppio and the result is... He really is the king of the lag tactic. Man I lost you're to strong. Please teach me... :D;)

Pai~Chun likes this.