1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lau Wiki

Discussion in 'Lau' started by J6Commander, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

THANK YOU. I was starting to lose my hope on humanity.

I guess the problem was with holding forward during the jab.
    I always do that as it's usually the thing you should do in combos so I rarely make extra notes for it.

Now I'd really like to know if it works the same way on Wolf without holding F during jab.
    I don't have the comsole now so I can't test. MANJIIII /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

EDIT: Despite all this happy birthday Judah.

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Yes, Lammas. This combo DOES work against Wolf in open stance, not exact recoverable, but only if you DONT press forward during the first punch(that whiffs). Closed stance no dice.

3. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

The best stuff from Kokei K from further away on HW's or closed stance seems to be

Closed FC df+P,P,K (59 or 60 don't remember)
    Open b+P+K,P,K (1 point more)

That's the best I can come up with.

Now the last thing would be to figure out if there are some funky sobering combos on Shun and the list should be about complete for that one.