1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei Dunce item.

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Kokujin, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member

My brother recently acquired the baby boy hair dunce item, and is trying to remove it.He has read the requirements needed for getting it off,completed them, but the item remains on, could someone please explain in better detail the requirements for removing this item.Any input is appreciated.Thanks.

2. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

lei's vf4evo items page has the description.

"reverse opponent more than 2 times for 1 ~ 2 match rounds, 4 times for 3 match rounds, 6 times for 4 match rounds, 8 times for 5 match rounds and win the match."

1. Win.
    2. If the match lasts 1 or 2 rounds, land 2 reversals.
    If it lasts 3 rounds do 4 reversals
    4 do 6
    5 do 8

Set the match to last one round and do two reversals on the way to winning, huh?

3. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member

It didn't work.I set it one match, he reversed me 3 times in one match and won, but it's still there.Are there any other requirements

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    How are you doing the reversal?

Making Lei go to /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif stance and catching the opponent's punch attack?

5. Kokujin

Kokujin Active Member

I've seen him reverse 5 punches( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif ) in a match set for one round.Not really sure what to tell him right now, he did everything right, but it's still there.

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Sorry, I really can't remember. Other things you could try are:

- Just do the exact number of reversals (instead of more than ...)
    - Try reversing the same punch attack the required number of times
    - Try reversing a different type of punch/elbow attack each time