1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

License Challenge List

Discussion in 'Console' started by Ash_Kaiser, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Everything you get is from DLC, you can't unlock crap. Problem? >=j

2. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

So no way to select that stage, got ya :'(

Annnnd you do actually unlock gamer pics >=j

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Kamais - You can unlock Dural by playing single player arcade mode. I do have a problem with you. :p

KrsJin - I think that Dural stage you are talking about is random. I picked the sanctuary stage - and there are 3 different versions.

4. Tocuh

Tocuh Well-Known Member

Just had 2 sanctuary stages, so I hoped to unlock it that way ;D
    But okay. So it's the normal everything-is-fine stage, that armageddon stage with lava and fireballs and stuff and the space version right?

I don't really like that 100 cleared licences don't unlock anything... Now it feels more like wasting my time... At least something would have been cool...

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Oh ok great, thanks Akai!

And yeah I feel content having beat them all but it was a lot of time for not much of anything really. Outside of finally learning to stick to one command for throw breaks finally and learning how to deal with some of Taka's stuff in his extra health stage haha.

6. Ry4n4t0r

Ry4n4t0r Member

There are five versions of the dural stage:
    1. Snow
    2. Lava
    3. Storm
    4. Water
    5. Space

7. LostCloud

LostCloud Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Lost_Cloud_VF
    XBL:
    Lost Cloud86
    I've been too busy playing against people online and off to get through many License challenges, so I'm glad to hear that the Space version of Dural's stage is actually in the game (I was thinking it wasn't). But, really? It isn't selectable in versus play after you beat the challenge? [​IMG] C'mon, Sega! Patch it in! That stage is awesome.

8. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

I'm stuck on the license challenge mission #29. I'm a Sarah player I tend to get to the last battle but he keeps sneaking in a throw that gives him three drinks and by that time there's no way to beat him any tips or moves to help out? Thanks would means the world.

9. FlyMike

FlyMike Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FlyMike45
    In FS, or are you talking over the span of all VF games?

10. Ry4n4t0r

Ry4n4t0r Member

In Final Showdown

11. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Play frame safe with p>elbow or 2p. If in doubt duck and eat some damage rather than a throw. It doesn't say which moves take off drink points in the command lists yet but they are usually slam moves I think.

12. FlyMike

FlyMike Well-Known Member

PSN:
    FlyMike45
    Where? When are you fighting on each one?

13. I came across all of them in ranked matches except for the famous space one which I came across in license challenge 50. I'm pretty confident four of them will show up randomly when you face Dural in arcade mode, but I haven't tested out training to see if they pop up randomly there too.

BTW watching Haunts stream I noticed he could see quality of connection before going into a players ranked room. You can't see that on PS3 so I'm a little confused why Sega did that.

14. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    the first four appear randomly in vs mode
    and the space one is in licece challege 50

15. faster 10 lightning

faster 10 lightning Well-Known Member

Only the Lava version seems to appear in arcade mode.

16. faster 10 lightning

faster 10 lightning Well-Known Member

Finally unlocked Hard license, so you don't unlock anything for beating them on hard ?

17. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    trophies...... But the taka 500 health mission. and 50 is difficult on hard. prepare yourself, your gonna have to mix it up constantly cuz the cpu will read everything you do.