1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a sparring partner? Post in here.

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by IkariWarriorKH, Jan 16, 2008.

1. I admit I'm not the greatest at the game. And playing online can be disheartening, especially with the amount of trash talking that goes on, the cable pullers, and the people who give you negative rep for winning against them.

I'd personally just like to find some people who like to play just for the enjoyment of the game itself, without all the damn garbage.

If anyone feels like playing some friendly matches sometime, hit me up on live, my tag is IkariKH. Just let me know who you are/that you're from here so I don't think you're some random looney trying to get on my friends list.

Anyway, thanks for your time and take care. Best of luck to all in their matches.

2. KowtowRobinson

KowtowRobinson Well-Known Member

I'll play some with you if you want, GT is KowtowRobinson. Send me a request whenever.

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I am always up for a friendly match as long as the other person has some idea how to use their character. I don't mind playing against noobs to help them in their training but I am alway up for good match regardless of the character.

4. MechaShiva

MechaShiva Well-Known Member

If I am online I am happy to play with anytime. Look me up

GT: Mecha Shiva X

5. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Recently Me, Dabadseed and Yesmaster1 had a good ass Texas Hold'em game going for atleast 3 hours and it looks like it will officially be the relaxing game of choice. There's nothing better than going over notes,Chatting and commenting on other VFDC'er giving props on their skills while taking Yesmaster1's money. Basically since VF5 has no lobby like the DOA4 system its a good way to relax after a long hard day of defending your rank. Soon im going to set a poker tournament for all of us VFDC'er that have the Xbox live arcade Texas Hold'em game (Assuming you got it when it was a free download.). Send me a invite of just post here if you interested in playing some poker from time to time. It felt playing poker against Dabadseed and Yesmaster1 while Cracking jokes and having fun.

Hope to see you at the round Table someday. ALL IN!!!!!

6. AG1022

AG1022 Member

Yo what's up everyone, some of you might recognize my name for XBL, I finally signed up here, just wondering if anyone is up for any games, just trying to work on different aspects of my game with my main characters, mainly patience, seeing as anyone who is above average and a good turtle seem to wreck me everytime. Uh, maybe this is a pretty silly thread, if so sorry in advance, but hit me up anyone who is interested, always love fighting new people with unique style.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Welcome to VFDC.

It'd be helpful if you mentioned where you were located, so that people with a good connection to you may actually consider replying. Better yet, introduce yourself in one of the region Gamer Tag threads closest to your area.

You can find quick links to the Gamer Tag threads in the header of this forum.

8. AG1022

AG1022 Member

Glad to be here, thanks, I'll do just that, thanks for the advice.

9. (AG1022) I'll def play with you, when i get my xbox back.....The last set of games we play were mad fun. You have alot of potential.

10. Zslash

Zslash Member

Im down, see you this evening

11. mlp715

mlp715 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MLP715
    XBL:
    mlp715
    i will definetly be up 4 a match or 2 im not that good but i have some skill im 1stdan online not that it means much im basically looking 2 improve i use shun

12. HSJM

HSJM New Member

ill play a couple of matches with you.im pretty new though ive only had the game about a week...but i used to play number 2 all the time on saturn.

13. AG1022

AG1022 Member

Sorry to everyone, been off and on VFonline recently, but I'm def. on tonight for anyone who is up for some friendly matches and all styles and fighters welcome, (Technical and Open-Endend, Turtles and Pitbulls, Dogs and Cats whatever)

14. HSJM

HSJM New Member

im pretty new
    i could use a good training partner

and im on quite a bit

15. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

My GT is Pleportamee...hit me up.

16. ethan1341

ethan1341 Member

new to the game

gamertag askeetskeet thanks post if u do and il sign on

17. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

y0, There's a new starter thread and numerous other threads where you could have posted this...

Anyways, what stuff you need help with? I can try and help, add me and i'll message you.

18. stormdragon72

stormdragon72 Member

Ditto i love a good match practice makes perfect i think ima decent player now great but ok look me up

19. EeHoN_WIN

EeHoN_WIN Member

Does anyone mind kickin my ass until I get better with this guy, lol. It's becoming frustrating, esp. being that I don't really have anyone to practice with. Most live players that Ive encountered will only rematch me if I win, but if they're the victor, they often disconnect from me. So if anyone has the patience... holla at me. XBL gt: Ol SKEWL

20. alibaba00

alibaba00 New Member

I'm new to the game, lookin to to get better, so whoever wants to play and teach me some things its cool, GT: Alibaba00