1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Hi-Res Character Renders for Taka & Jean...

Discussion in 'Help' started by dagcon_faraday, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find hi-res character render images for Jean Kujo and Taka-Arashi. I've been looking for them online for a while though with little luck.

The ones I'm specifically looking for show up on the Masters' Guide (images attached). Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Never seen the ones for Taka and jean posted in hi res, you could get all the others in a zip file years ago.

3. Yeah, my searches ended up with nada. I do have all the others though, found an interesting site for this kind of stuff for videogames in general.

http://www.creativeuncut.com/

They have all the other ones there now. I was planning on using them for some VF tribute videos and such in the future and it would have been nice if the Jean & Taka ones were available somehow.