1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Manji's Jacky Combo Video

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Manjimaru, Apr 2, 2014.

By Manjimaru on Apr 2, 2014 at 4:43 AM
  1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Hiya. Finally managed to finish this. Hope you like it. I wanted to make a vid to show off what Jacky can do.

Ive been meaning to do this for a year. While I got this done, I learned stuff from my equipment and encoder etc, so this process got much better/faster. This might mean Ill make more vids in near future. :)

ps. Theres one combo in there (that jean 66P parry) that I got lazy recording with and its made in the vid in a way that is actually escapable. It can be done from a distance where its guaranteed but its just not recorded that way. I apologize the cosmetic error.

Comments

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Manjimaru, Apr 2, 2014.