1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

may sound silly, but i need help

Discussion in 'Goh' started by KingChakra, Aug 22, 2007.

1. KingChakra

KingChakra Member

okay, I am playing vf 4 evo for 4 years (ok, 3 years it wasnt in use -.-" ) and i have some questions (would if you can answer them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif : first, what is this Final Tuned thing? i only know that in this version goh can have the little shark on his butt and some new items (because of a youtube movie) 2. I dont master the quest order in arcade D, with this evading throw escapes, need some help plz /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . thank you.

2. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Final Tuned was for arcade only. It was the last in the vf 4 series. Depening on where you live you might be one of the lucky one's, that can play the game. California, Texas, and New York are the only places I know that have the machine in arcades. Some people privately own the machine but I don't know who specifically. When you talk shark on the butt I think it is one of Jefferies' items and not Gohs'. Instead of Final Tuned having a quest mode it had a challenge mode in which you took a path choosing harder or easier paths to earn money at.

Evading throw escapes (if were back to talking about Evo) involve evadig an opponents attack then inputting a throw escape command or multiple throw escape commands. So you would go up up or down down after an opponent attacks and then input a throw command from one or more directions Ex p+g, f p+g, b p+g, d p+g, df p+g, db p+g. Plus you have to input the throw escapes quickly to get as many possible as you can.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    for evade you need to pres up or down just once /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif