1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Offensive Style Strings

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by Kruza, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    I'm sure Vanessa players already know about this issue. But only recently I have discovered that at least 8 of Vanessa's strings are not included inside the VF5FS in-game command list at Dojo Free Training mode nor listed on VFDC. They are:

• [K][P][6][P]
    • [K][P][6][K]
    • [2][K][P][6][P]
    • [2][K][P][6][K]
    • [4][K][6][P]
    • [4][K][6][K]
    • [6][K][K][P][6][P]
    • [6][K][K][P][6][K]
    It is strange for me to notice that these strings not listed as Vanessa players use them all the time. Most of them are very popular strings that are used frequently since the ones ending in [6][P] cause a stomach crumple on normal hit which leads to a follow-up combo, and the ones ending in [6][K] cause a stagger on normal hit which can lead to a launch then follow-up combo. Anyway, this is just a heads up to those who didn't know about these glaring omissions.

Kruza

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Tricky likes this.
  2. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    In fact it s not a part of a string but more a cancel leading to those moves called intruder step. U got all info and data on vfdc command list on the intruder step tab

Ellis, leftylizard and Kruza like this.
  3. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

Ah, I see. I misunderstood how the Intruder Step commands worked. Thanks for the corrections, Maki.

Kruza

Ellis and MakiLeSushi like this.
  4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

You Sneaky Dirty Vane Players! OMG Hiding moves. The gall.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  5. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lol @Tricky it doesn t include the shenan lag data. This is hidden =P

Tricky likes this.