1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Mortal Kombat X

Discussion in 'General' started by Unicorn, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Lol
    I am sitting on PS4 and doing just fine (read: 6th day after release, almost can do my BnBs in dojo) ;)

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

for those with the pc version having FPS issues. try disabling ONE of your CPU cores (just one). i keep hearing it has magically fix the game (fps / stuttering wise). or just wait for a performance patch..

http://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/618459405709324735/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/0/618459405708806547/#p1

ps. if you dot know what youre doing. dont do it. these fixes might fuck up your system, just saying.

i dont mind all these launch problems, it will eventually get fixed. i STILL prefer a pc game -in the long run-

IcKY99 likes this.
  3. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I play on PC and game is great on PC! I'm learning that reptile now! You have to really pull off combos super fast like wtf!

4. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I do not know, playing scorpion so far and it is superslow lazy mode what I am going into during MKX combos :D

5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Combos are so hard to do online compared to other fighters...

6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    mkx online is the worst thing , unplayable

7. VFhayato

I play fine online.

8. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    You're lag lover ofc you do.

VFhayato likes this.
  9. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Is the lag still bad even playing people in the same city? Like if someone is half an hour away?

Hows it compare to KoFXIII, currently the worse online I've ever experienced?

10. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

this is an update for you PC peeps:

I'll start playing when theres a decent patch, i will be patient. didnt hurt me much since i only paid $40 in Total (including kombat pack)

IcKY99, cobratron and VFhayato like this.
  11. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I actually haven't noticed that many problems so far, the game has crashed on me once in all my play time. Netcode is shit, but that's across the board, and playing Toronto to Toronto is playable.

Maybe my PC is just beast-mode to run the game with brute force? It doesn't look very well optimised.

cobratron likes this.
  12. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

I haven't had any real problems on PC since release. Settings maxed/60fps w/ no stutter. But all the problems I read others are having influenced me to pick up the PS4 version as well. The walkaway pre-fight animations are one of the things I first noticed missing on PC and made me realize that HVS fucked up another NRS game for a 3rd time. If they cant get something that small right I'm sure theres alot more below the surface thats wrong.

And after I heard about the cinco de mayo patch offing people's save files (lets be real it was happening before that) I just decided to delete it off my Steam library yesterday (for now). At least I now have space on my SSD for Project CARS!

13. VFhayato

Mines never crash or slow down!!!!!!!!!!!! and I have a amd cpu! Video card is nvidia and it runs sexy

Unicorn likes this.
  14. Mengde

Mengde Member

It's quite funny actually, at first I had near flawless online matches and then it all went downhill so fast that it's funny.

Couldn't they fix the net code instead of releasing endless number of skins.

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    well skins are made by graphics who can hardly work on improwing netcode, so I guess not ;)

16. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I Finally got to play this believe or not everyone where Im from is hella broke but luckly my local Library had it there and everyone was hovering in the game section and playing it! BTW did anyone buy Jason Voorhees dlc? How is he like?