1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

mouko kouhazan kakuda chouchu

Discussion in 'Akira' started by kiko17, Apr 5, 2016.

1. kiko17

kiko17 Member

I am having trouble with the move. I can get the first move but no matter how fast I hit p the second move doesn't come out.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This move requires "Hit Timing", also known as a "Just Frame", input.

That is, you enter the [P] the moment the [2_][6][P] makes contact (guard or hit) with the opponent. So trying to do it as fast as possible will always result in failure. From memory, VF4 Evo's training mode has a slow motion feature, so maybe try performing it slowed down so you'll have an easier time visually/aurally timing the input. Once you're comfortable with that, go back to normal speed.

You can also try searching this forum for other tips on this move, also known as the Single Palm into Dashing Elbow (or variants of).