1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Moved: The Official "Free Shang" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Ok @BLACKSTAR, I understand VFDC is your oxygen and you'll probably commit suicide in a day if you don't camp this place 24/7. So how about FT10, when you lose I have 1 week ban immunity?

Who in who in? @Chief_Flash? @Jason Elbow? @Rodnutz? @Tricky?

SegaMarc and Chief_Flash like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Well there is a tournament going on this weekend. Come get your pwnsauce on!

VFhayato likes this.
  3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Bstar should be banned for gross negligence of power abuse.

SegaMarc and IcKY99 like this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I see the bitterness is still in some peoples mouths in this thread. But I have a solution to that problem, since its the national peeps day today I send you all here https://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/. Now enjoy a sweet day and wash away the foolishness.

MarlyJay, Ellis and BLACKSTAR like this.
  5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Brad disagrees.

Jason Elbow and BlackGeneral like this.
  6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

yo! @Libertine you getting Oculus Rift? Console peasants need not to apply.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  7. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Yeah, it looks pretty good. I guess they needed Carmack working on VR to make it worth a damn.

That reminds me: Here's hoping the Doom remake isn't shit. Sal tells me that the multiplayer isn't that good, which has me worried.

8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Only white people...

[​IMG]

Chief_Flash likes this.
  9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Sudden_Death, aka FPS king, is a snooze. He still playing SWB. That game sucks. He's all like come and play, I'm like No..
    Don't listen to Sal, Carmack will make VR real.

SegaMarc and Chief_Flash like this.
  10. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Lol!

11. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

lol, wat. SWB is definitely a good game ...to relax and chill, and i just love the star wars universe.

im actually getting DOOM because its one of the few arena shooters out there (completed, not on alpha status...) so the jury still out if its actually good, I just heard some annoying crap they are not adding, but we'll see. (it also looks GREAT and that GORE, noice)

PS..... Oculus is for kids, if youre going for broke, might as well go for broke HARD and get an HTC VIVE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXgjjlFeRs

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87IJU1AtcAw

Chief_Flash and Cozby like this.
  12. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  13. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

LOL, almost done!

14. Shang