1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Music Links

Discussion in 'General' started by tonyfamilia, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN:
    ReivaxU
    XBL:
    Coin Op INC
    Another classic one!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN:
    ReivaxU
    XBL:
    Coin Op INC
    Cumbia sobre el mar

3. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN:
    ReivaxU
    XBL:
    Coin Op INC
  4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Pretty awesome drum cover for the 'One Punch Man' opening.

Ellis likes this.
  5. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Putting this here in memory of Lemmy.

Ellis and jimi Claymore like this.
  6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Hilarious cover with a toy trumpet. The song is the famous trance hit "Sandstorm" from year 2000, by Finnish artist Darude. One of the most commercially successful instrumentals of all time.

7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Dope drum cover. This is one of those anime that is completely different from what you would expect by seeing the cover art and/or the main characters. Judging by those things, you wouldn't expect to see someones heart get ripped out and shown to em before they died, in this, hahah.

Would love to be able to get all of the August Burns Red songs in instrumentals. There's only a few out there. This is one of em. They're definitely in my Top 3 of favorite bands, along with 'Theocracy'.

Dude said "Planet of the apes can't calm the beast/ better yet Godzilla when he's on the streets/ our genre is far beneath/ the underground but it took a quantum leap". Lol. Album is gonna be dope.

Shuffling the music on my phone is a trip, hahah.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Drummer from August Burns Red. Dude is nice wit it. This is one of my favorite songs from them!

9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Loooove the bass too! Hard to find some funky bass lines nowadays, unless you listen to funk or the bass player at my local church, lol. I wondered why it was called 'funk' till I heard it for the first time. It's cause when you hear it n groove to it, you make that face like you smell somethin funky, lol. For the main types of music I listen too, it's not too common to have a dope bass line (as far as I know). But I know they're out there. I just haven't came across a lot of em yet.

This song has a dope bass line, though. I remember the first time I heard this song was in a friends car, and he had nice speakers, so I could really hear the bass. I was like "Oh shit, dat bass line! You gotta tell me the name of this. Lol. I like the song together as a whole too, though. Especially those "Whoa ohh ohhh" parts during the hook, lol. Comes together nice. Apparently the full version got taken down. Least the opening version is still up.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

I still don't get why people put 'freestyle' in a title when it's not off the top/is written. *shrug* it's whatever though.

11. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Whoever (or the people who) made this theme. I salute.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    MarlyJay likes this.
  12. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  13. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Apologies if it has been reposted but I believe this bit by DJ Vekked (2015 DMC World Champion) is relevant to our insterests: https://youtu.be/NnRVmiqm84k?t=244

Wrong fighting game though :p

14. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Man, I used to bang mess outa these CD's when they dropped. Been so since I heard em. Still supa dope.

What was dope about this album if I remember right, Bis sent him the vocals, acapella, and dude just made beats to em. This was probably my favorite album of his. They all fire, though.

This was the first Canibus CD I bought. Joint was crazy!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
  15. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Hands down, the illest rapper I've ever heard and will ever hear.

16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Just bought the 'Purple Heart' album from the homie 'Sevin' last night. Album is dope. I gotta get some of his older stuff, too.

17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    A song sung and played by a few different musicians. The money from the purchase of the song goes to help feed and help meet the needs of the poor and homeless people in Greece. Lyrics & Music composed by Matt Smith from the band Theocracy. All the info is in the description. Looking forward to dat new Theocracy album later this year! Anyways, enjoy.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Did anyone else play the game Rollcage and it's Sequel? They had amazing soundtracks. I've been giving them a go again.

This is one of my favourite songs, ever.

Love this too :)

Feck and Tha_FeauchA like this.
  19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  20. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Nostalgia has taken over lately; here's some French rap :ninja:

EDIT: if it's too scary for you, here's some muppet flow.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016