1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New to VFDC? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Myke, Jun 1, 2012.

1. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Welcome to VFDC!! Hope that you can play games with us VFDC guys soon!

2. Hui_Xiu

Hui_Xiu Active Member

XBL:
    HuiXiu
    Next time I'm on XBL I'll be on the lookout for ya.

3. Senor Goblin

Senor Goblin New Member

XBL:
    Senor Goblin
    Hey everybody! Been playing VF on and off since VF4, FS on XBL really got me back into it. I've also been lurking around here and picking up strategies for awhile. I mostly use Blaze, trying to get better with Taka and Sarah before moving on to other characters. So add me, let's do some room/player matches!

4. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

5. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Welcome to VFDC, Senor Goblin. We played in a room just last night. We'll have to do it again soon.

Kruza

6. Senor Goblin

Senor Goblin New Member

XBL:
    Senor Goblin
    Hey Kruza, those were some good matches. You've got a frustrating Aoi :), I only barely eked out a few wins. I'm usually on late nights, east coast time.

7. -Nappy-

-Nappy- Member

Whats up. Started playing vf on my bros account (gt "naptha") and viewing this forum about a month ago, after that I started watching @BLACKSTAR sunday streams so I could learn how to play properly.

I like VF alot but its frustrating, every time I think Ive got the game on lock and try to flex online I end up getting destroyed lol.

btw big up @ItSupah, @EvenPit and a couple others for being friendly and encouraging me to sign up.

EvenPit and ItSupah like this.
  8. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    El Blaze might not be underused anymore soon :D
    NAPHTA! :D

EvenPit and -Nappy- like this.
  9. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

YOOOOO! GG too man

ItSupah, BLACKSTAR and -Nappy- like this.
  10. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Thanks for the shoutout, man.

If you need help or players to play for learning the game, let us know

-Nappy- likes this.
  11. Bop-K_4_Free

Bop-K_4_Free New Member

PSN:
    bluedragon94
    XBL:
    Pikes Kings07
    Man from all the times i've been on VF, i've completely forgotten to make a vfdc account.....FAQ!!!

Anywho, let's talk about my virtua fighter love. Started playing virtua fighter as one of my first few fighting games when i was given a ps2 with Virtua Fighter 4 vanilla (mmn that goodness). I was mostly playing Vanessa and Lion the most in the game and that went on for a long while until the game broke (insert BibleThump here) So Before getting a ps3 around 2009 or 10, I went back and forth with the old virtua fighter games whenever they displayed it in play n trade and hollywood video (RIP).

Around when I got a ps3, I eventually brought Virtua Fighter 5 for the nostalgia feel as well as it was cheap and love the FAQ out it. I drifted off from playing Vanessa and focused more on Lion.......until i played Brad. I still missed vanilla brad for his tec but eh. Anywho I'm still learning Virtua Fighter as I'm still on scrub level (I proclaim myself as scrub king so.....FAQ yeah) Mostly main Brad and have Lau as my secondary. I'm still weak at matchups so I would love to fight against other characters constantly. Few of you should already know me from stream lurking on twitch as well as on VF. Twitch i'm known as Bapk13, and I play both consoles for VF as my Xbox Gt is Pikes Kings07 as my Psn Id is bluedragon94.

soooooooo let's play some video gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames~

BLACKSTAR, Strider786 and ItSupah like this.
  12. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

Hello first from years i always visit vf website but never think of make account , anyway vf was the first fighting game i play there was a lot fighting games but i chose vf , i play vf since 2004 vf4 vanilla my main was sarah but when vf4evo released i started to play aoi too , but when came 2005 and released vf4ft sega started to disappoint vf fans worldwide and didn't release vf4ft to console but we hoped for vf5 it was big diffrence especially graphics and it released for ps3 i have a lot of fun and started to play eileen on it , till xbox version released was better than ps3 it comes with online and more customization options, i have been sad that always arcade version are better than console watching all these updated versions go for arcade version only especially the『イメージデモ設定 』translated image demo set , its the intro for your character , then released vf5r and again it didn't released for console , four years of waiting to release anything new from vf sega released vf5fs for console finally but it was not what i have expected there was no quest mode or anything make the game to play longer and the gameplay are changed a lot and i didn't like it , became so heavy to move your character or evade and the graphics are downgrade and didn't like the vf5fs stages , the only things that i like in vf5fs are some new moves they add to the characters and the combos style and the customization , maybe if there was quest mode in vf5fs its will not be that bad ,vf5fs are big disappointed, anyway my main are eileen and sarah and aoi , thank you for reading all this :)

Ellis and BLACKSTAR like this.
  13. ShinyBrentford

It says you live in Texas? If so I have a couple of guys that play offline if your interested. Just PM for the address and time

14. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

lol , when i set my location to aurora i did not mean my real location it's the sarah stage aurora because i love this stage it full of stars sorry , thank you anyway.

BLACKSTAR and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  15. ShinyBrentford

lol. im dumb. well have fun.

16. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

@-Nappy- What's up man? Ggs yesterday, I was the one that did Jean mirrors with you. Glad to see you found your way here :)

-Nappy- likes this.
  17. AmericanKris

AmericanKris New Member

Hello im new to vf. I really like this game(vf5fs) and im trying to get better at it.

BLACKSTAR and Riskbreak like this.
  18. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Hey, I played your Kage a couple of days back. Sorry that PSN was busy being PSN, as in forcing us into a disconnection

19. AmericanKris

AmericanKris New Member

Yea i remeber i was so excited someone was actually online, I was like omg its blackstar yo lets go.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  20. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Came from the DoA side of things. I actually use to play a lot of VF before branching DoA, but I've been more active with that community. Found out about VF sessions that happen where we DoA folks played. I'm a 'lil new to competition, but I'm no pushover. Be awesome to get some people to play online with.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    oneida and Riskbreak like this.