1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New to VFDC? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Myke, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    You might want to post your PSN ID.

2. T_Rev

T_Rev New Member

Hello I'm new here, coming from playing kof 2002um and XI. Decided to play Aoi because using moves to take people's options away is fun though Lei-Fei, Goh and Eileen also interest me. In kof I played kasumi,yuri,jhun,vice and silver, geese(XI only). Having gone through Aoi's movelist it seems as though most of the moves a character has have a purpose, can't wait to learn the game.

3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Good!, Welcome to the VF Universe, and we could always use another Aoi player :)
    What time are you normally on PSN?

T_Rev likes this.
  4. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Damn, this site doesn't have thumbs up smileys. I was gonna spam them.

Uhh, [8][P][8][P][8_][P]

EDIT: Just in case it was unclear, I like XI a lot.

T_Rev likes this.
  5. T_Rev

T_Rev New Member

It varies, mostly between 7pm-11:30pm on weekdays, and 11pm-4am saturdays, and Sundays 7pm-11pm Central Standard time.

I could tell by your avatar ;) XI is a lot of fun I'm gonna be getting the steam ports for 98um fe and 2k2um on steam when they're released later this year.

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @T_Rev and where are you from?

7. T_Rev

T_Rev New Member

TX, USA might as well be north mexico since it's 4 hrs south of San Antonio.

8. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

@ShinyBrentford, are you close to T_rev?

9. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

I live in Dallas. I don't know where @T_Rev lives, but if it's 4 hours south of San Antonio then he's more than likely 8 hours away from me. You need to remember that Texas is bigger than most Countries.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    DK and T_Rev like this.
  10. T_Rev

T_Rev New Member

@ShinyBrentford was right, I live in the McAllen area, it's about 8 hrs from Dallas.

11. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Yes, I know this, but didn't know the distance between Dallas and SA

12. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Now if their is a Dallas or Fort worth VF tourney I will let you know.

13. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Any NC VFers out there?

14. X-t-rav-x

X-t-rav-x New Member

Hello,

Been a fan of the series since the Sega Saturn days, was always pretty casual with it, I just recently downloaded VF5 FS and I am trying to get more serious about it with frame data and all. I exclusively use Kage. Looking forward to seeing you guys on PSN.

Best,

Riskbreak likes this.
  15. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Welcome to VFDC. Feel free to hit up the forums or shoutbox and ask questions or find players to play.

Also, hit me up on PSN or XBL and send a friend request (hopefully i have space) or msg, if you want to play, or if you want me to show you how the basics work. Bring a mic.

16. Virtuamiller

Virtuamiller New Member

Hey guys. I am trinka25(Psn-Name) from Germany and i am bored of playing tekken. Now i want to learn virtua fighter!!! It is my first vf game that i try so i am a complete beginner but eager to inprove quickly. So if you guys know anyone from Europe, or Even better, Germany, let me know!

For now i try to be Consistent with Jeans combos and leArn his movelist and some frames. I am Thankful for every Bit of advice and help :)

Greetings

Strider786 and Riskbreak like this.
  17. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    On PSN? I can remember only Strider786 and Salam Aleykum being from Germany; but there are many players with good connection to germany i nEU (myself included)
    Anyway welcomme onboard! :)

18. Virtuamiller

Virtuamiller New Member

I watched your Stream yesterday unicorn! These wake up throws or whatever that was, looked Pretty brutal :D

Just Tell me when you have some Free Time. I ll be there :D

19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Virtuamiller After agreement, I can play basically any evening after 8 PM

20. Virtuamiller

Virtuamiller New Member

Cool! Do we have a Date on thursday 8 pm then? :D Till then i might have the movelist down and at least some fighting experience agqinst the CPU ;)