1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New to VFDC? Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Myke, Jun 1, 2012.

1. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Surprising that SeveredShogun hasn't sent rage mail or hate mail. Idk, usually he just sends laggy balls after he loses. Anyway, welcome to the family. Also, if you require the service of the cleaning service, just contact them at http://cleanvfdc.blogspot.com/ and they will be happy to oblige.

Rez and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  2. Rez

Rez Member

yare yare daze, i noticed that there are quite a few anime/manga fans here

one more reason to enjoy my stay

lol "laggy balls", he never showed me that much, im hurt now

actually there is one guy that pissed me off because he fucked the shit out of me in the most unkind of ways, i think his id is "likeavf" but i could be wrong and hes probably from here since he seems too good

but his jeffry is an animal who likes to stuff other peoples heads into the fence all the time, its not very nice ;(

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

SNAKE CUSTODIAN doesn't come to VFDC, so if you want him to clean likeavf then you need to tell him on the blog.

4. Rez

Rez Member

you smell snakey

but, whatever

5. Miles prower

Miles prower New Member

XBL:
    DEATH NINJA8575
    Ive not played since vf4 but about 6 or 7 months ago got FS on 360..im not playing as much as i want to and i use a pad ..so anyone like a game? Xbl gamertag:Ddeath_ninja8575..i use Akira (i dont know how to get rid of that face)

oneida likes this.
  6. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

Good to see you here, welcome to VFDC!

7. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Played Shogun's Goh many times; decent enough connection for PSN. Thought he was already a member here, must have been confusing him with another soldier of the Goh army! Many of his messages are often simple Japanese phrases!! :ninja:(y)

8. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    likeavf = DandyJ, it's obvious :sneaky:

9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Do you live in the U.S.?

10. Miles prower

Miles prower New Member

XBL:
    DEATH NINJA8575
    no I dont im, in the u.k.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  11. あきら明

あきら明 New Member

Hi boys! Just handed in my dissertation and looking to get back into VF!

Not sure how big the PSN community is here, I don't really find many people online but if you guys are around, Jinsouweed ! let's playy

jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.
  12. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I'm not actually new to the site but I've been gone so long I basically am new again haha.

I've kept fighting off this urge to get back into VF despite my local scene being dead. Finally caved in. Despite loving some other fighting games, VF continues to remain my favorite. On top of that, it has my favorite community.

Going to spend the next week or so shaking off the rust and learning FS (Only spent about a month with it at release). I have the game for both 360 and PSN but for now I only have a working stick for PSN. Please feel free to add me if you want to get games in: KrsJin.

P.S. Belated thanks to those who have put in so much work on this site and the media portions. The combo section, media section, it's all insanely impressive to me. And given the popularity of this game and when it was released, I'm surprised to see it as active as it is! More evidence as to why I like this community so much.

oneida, adamYUKI, Myke and 1 other person like this.
  13. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Glad to see you back :D

KrsJin likes this.
  14. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Welcome back what took u so long to realize that vf is still the best fighting game hands down

KrsJin and jimi Claymore like this.
  15. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Oh, I've known this all along haha. Was a combination of my scene here dying (in VF) and I do genuinely like some other fighters too. But, in the end, I'm old now and just want to play what I actually love regardless of the local competition.

Pai~Chun, Kamais_Ookin and BLACKSTAR like this.
  16. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Welcome back, Christian! I too recently felt the urge to relearn the game and be competitive again. Mainly, it was for the community and camaraderie. The amount of work that went into this site is incredible. See you offline sometime soon! :)

17. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Psn add me I'm always down for vf

18. BrownishNinja

BrownishNinja New Member

Ok! How's it going guy? I'm new to Virtua Fighter and this community, and I hope we can all be friends!

19. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

welcome to VF Brownish let's be friends! =D if you want to play just add me Blood_msk (if you are a psn user lol)

Ellis likes this.
  20. BrownishNinja

BrownishNinja New Member

Thank you, and we can most certainly be friends! When I get back on, I'll add you.

Ellis likes this.