1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

North Carolina VF?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ItzJin, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    Sorry westtrade I can't make the session today, I didn't realize just how far away we happen to live from each other! I happen to work in north Raleigh so making WNBs isn't a big deal for me but that trip out to Durham is too much for me to be able to fit in today.

Thanks for the invite though, look forward to playing at WNB again next week

2. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Trykt, you and I are much closer to one another. We really should train together.

Alstein, are you running the VF tourney that is at ReSe this Sat? If so (or if you know), what are the start & finish times? I plan to go, but I work Sunday a.m. so I need to plan.

3. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

NOt running it- unsure who is.

It's running early though. Think Brian wants to start it around 2pm or so. I gotta go into work at midnight, so I asked to run it early.

As for finish- it's going to depend on how many folks , who shows, etc.

4. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

Registered and waiting...

5. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    I agree Drift, I'm definitely down to get some training in. Lucky for me you play a sick Kage, I've already stolen some of your stuff and abused it vs. my friends online [​IMG]

I'm also planning on heading to Rese, maybe we can carpool?

6. Drift

Drift Well-Known Member

1) Level up time!

2) Hands off the tech! ^,~

3) Absolutely. I'll PM contact info later.

7. westtrade

westtrade Well-Known Member

Quick reminder, I will have vf5fs at WNB Today.

8. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    I'll be there, gotta get in whatever training I can before Saturday!

9. I don't think I can be there today, but I'm interested. These start at 9 in Raleigh, correct?

I'll see you Saturday, though.

10. Alstein

Couldn't make it to ReSe today, got called into work for an emergency half-shift fill-in.

Thinking about Summer Jam over MLG, due to pot bonus and distrust of MLG (saw the Spectator passes are $35)- anyone else interested or just me?

11. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    Don't worry Alstein I stepped in and repped Jeffry today [​IMG]

I'm gonna do MLG since it's in my backyard and I can't really handle any travel right now. Planning on making NEC later this year though if at all possible.

12. Alstein

did it draw 8?

13. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    So it looks like WNB this week is happening in Greensboro instead of Raleigh? I definitely won't be out at Champps this Wednesday, at least, but I'll be there next week.

I'm down to session with people online or off regardless [​IMG]

14. Alstein

If VF is out at WNB, I'll make it. Might even play KOF one last time if it's a "real" WNB and not just the typical GSO SF/Marvel BS.

15. westtrade

WNB is still going to be in Raleigh this week as of right now. TNT will take place in Geensboro.

16. Trykt

Trykt Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Trykt
    Ok I guess I got mixed up and the TNT x WNB thing is today not tomorrow! Either way I don't think I can make WNB this week, sorry bros.

17. westtrade

Guys, I have something I need to attend to on Wednesday so there will not be any VF at WNB this week.

18. Dae

Dae Member

XBL:
    Daemondym
    Well, it's my long week, so I work wednesday night, and won't make it out to WNF. But it there's interest I'll host thursday or friday at my place, in Durham. X box provided, byostick. If there is a desire, I can hook up a ps3 if someone brings one. IM or leave a message if you're interested.

19. westtrade

VF will be at WNB today. I may be a little late (10 mins or so) because of work.