1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Nvidia GTX1080 dropping 5/27/16. GG to the following:

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, May 7, 2016.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Of course you're in. who wouldn't want a free 1000$.. fuck off please.. I aint paying.

How about this..

If Lib wins, TRICKY BUYS lib a 1080.
    If Tricky wins, Lib BUYS Tricky a SP4.

And I'll 200$ cash to the winner.

WHO IN?

Kruza, Kamais_Ookin and Libertine like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I like that SP4 idea but those are quite expensive. I'm up for the $200 cash for the winner though. Sounds fair 'nuf.

3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

What do you have to be afraid of, Tricky? The SP4 I'd have to buy is more expensive than the 1080 you'd have to buy. Also, you're the winner of NYGX! How could you lose?

4. Tricky

Oh how about if I win Lib has to change his profile picture and (if the artist who's made both our profile pics is down ) Princess Puff draw a new picture of Eileen for me. It'll be the Battle for the Artwork.

@Libertine I aint afraid of losing, I just don't want to bet something I couldn't front. Don't you know PhD students take a vow of poverty while studying?

5. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

6. Libertine

@Tricky

Alright, how about you get the $200 even if you lose? Will that help?

IcKY99 likes this.
  7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Dude the whole point is you have something to lose.. wtf is the point of just being handed 200.. fuck off. Look @Libertine is even to offer you 200 EVEN if (WHEN) you lose.. SO wtf you gotta hide about? CHAMP!!!

Are you the champ or are you the chump @Tricky?

Kamais_Ookin, Jacko and Libertine like this.
  8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

VFhayato and Libertine like this.
  9. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

let's go man! Friday we will do Teams and exhibitions, Saturday singles up to top 8, Early Sunday we finish off singles and for the rest of the day we can run old games. Now if anyone is interested in being in an exhibition or calling someone out go ahead and post that shit in the nygx-2 thread.

Ellis likes this.
  10. Libertine

I'll be there Sunday again, due to what we've discussed. It will give @Tricky plenty of time to train for me, anyway.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  11. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

next Tuesday is Tricky vs LIB! Ft10! $100 bucks lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

If one dodges!! They lose the $100 bucks!!! and play with ding ding at home!

13. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Man you're a bitch Tricky, stop relying on uncle shang to pay in your behalf all the time.

14. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Wtf dude! Sp4 is like 1300$, 1080 is like 600$, less 200 that's 400$. @Libertine has to pay 325% markeup.. That's like basically what he paid for his PC. @Tricky you are dumbass for not taking up this challenge. Or you are a major pussy who's really insecure about his VF skills.. @Libertine is basically 325% of a better player than @Tricky, is tricky dodges this. Hello? @Chief_Flash???

15. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    WTF name dropped and not even involved!!! @Tricky quit being a pussy and get raped!!!

Libertine, IcKY99 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  16. Tricky

I'll take anyone's money that get put up for my fights. You'll never catch me putting my own money up for a fight win or lose. I don't gable like that.

Ellis likes this.
  17. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Lmfao east coast aint shit, Tricky tier.

Libertine, IcKY99 and Chief_Flash like this.
  18. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

How about this PhD Boy, go to Tokyo and play at akihabara for a week. And when you get back & beat Flash then I'll pay for your trip. How's that, you in!? The chump who's probably never worked a fucking day in his life.

Libertine, IcKY99 and Chief_Flash like this.
  19. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    He aint no @Cozby . at least cozby has the guts to lose his own $50. WTF @Shang name dropped!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    lol please don't lump Tricky in with East Coast. He's on his own Coast. East Coast cats put up their own money.